Wednesday, October 24, 2012

YOUR ATM CARD IS READY (Contact My Secretary)?

Attn:

How are you doing today ? Hope you have not forgotten me, I am Dr. David Edward the man from West Africa who contacted you some time ago to assist me secure the release of some money accrued from the over invoicing of a contract inheritance and Next Of Kin that was awarded by my government some time ago during the time of the formal president Olusegun Obasanjo.

Though you were not able to assist me conclude the transaction, I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting those funds transferred under the assistance and cooperation of a new partner from Brazil.

Presently I am in South Korea for investment projects with my own share of the total sum.

Meanwhile, I didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring those funds, I made sure you are not left out of the benefit of the transaction hence I kept aside for you the sum of US$7.5 Milliom United States Dollars issued ATM CARD. I and my new partner agreed to compensate you with that amount for all your past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter.

I appreciated your efforts at that time very much, so feel free and get in touch with my secretary Mr Paul Dara and instruct him on how to send the ATM CARD to you. Please do make sure you reconfirm your full details to him.

Your Full Name:

Home Address:

Telephone Phone Numbers:

Nearest Int. Airport to you:

Lately you can receive the ATM CARD so that we share the joy together after all the sufferance at that time. In the moment, he will send the ATM CARD to you, so call him immediately or email him on secpauldara@***.com as I will not be able to get in touch with you again. Let him know you are from me okay, get in touch with my secretary now and re-confirm your information to him to avoid any mistakes in the delivery.

Below is the contact of my secretary:

Name: Mr. Paul Dara

Contact Number: +234-812-769-***

Email: secpauldara@***.com

Best Regard,

Dr. David Edward

EDWARD ENGINEERING COMPANY

No comments:

Post a Comment