Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Reply with my private email: andvioletlargea@***.ie

Dear Sir/Madam,

This is my fifth times of writting you this email since last year till
date but no response from you.Hope you get this one, as this is a personal
email directed to you. My wife and I won a Jackpot Lottery of $11.3 million
in July and have voluntarily decided to donate the sum of $700,000.00 USD
to you as part of our own charity project to improve the lot of 8 lucky
individuals all over the world. If you have received this email then you
are one of the lucky recipients and all you have to do is get back with us
so that we can send your details to the payout bank.Please note that you
have to contact my private email for moreinformations

(andvioletlargea@***.ie)

You can verify this by visiting the web pages below.



Goodluck,

Allen and Violet Large
Email:andvioletlargea@***.ie

No comments:

Post a Comment