Friday, October 26, 2012

DO NOT FAIL ME

My name is Mrs Akma Ajib,I have been suffering from Ovarian cancer

disease and the doctor says that i have just few days to leave.I am

from Malaysia, but based in Africa since eleven years ago as

a business woman dealing with cotton exportation,now that i am about

to end the race like this,without any family members and no child.I

have $2 Million US DOLLARS in Bank Negara Malaysia which i

instructed the bank to give Asian union leaders to help sick people

around Asia.But my mind is not at rest because i am writing this

letter now through the help of my nurse beside me here in my hospital

room.

I also have $2.1 Million US Dollars in another bank in Africa

which i want you to claim from the bank and use it to help less privileged

people in your country,but you must assure me that you will take only

40% of the total money and give the rest 60% to any good orphanage home in

your country for my heart to rest.

Upon the receipt of your email that you are willing and capable to

execute my plan, i will instruct the bank management to make the

immediate transfer into your account.

Sincerely,

Mrs Akma Ajib.

No comments:

Post a Comment