Monday, October 22, 2012

Dear Good Friend,

Dear Good Friend,

Compliment of the season to you and you family,

My apology for contacting you via this medium, the reason was due to the looming political situation in my country, I decided to use this because it is safer and more faster to contact you via email and to avoid interception of this letter by postal agents.


Though you may be surprised to receive this kind of letter from me since we have never met before. But, let me start by introducing myself, I am Ms Daniella Gbagbo,the second Daughter of the formal President of Ivory Coast Mr.Laurent Gbagbo whom the ECOWAS, AU and France have forced out of office recently. I know you might have be hearing what is happening in my country as well.

Mean while I got your contact through a liable network online during my search for a reliable and reputable person to handle a top confidential transaction which involves a transfer of fund to a foreign account and I decided to write to you in good faith with the hope that you will not let me down.

My father fell into political problem with his rivals Mr. Alassane Ouattara due to the election maul practice And also for the facts that the rival Alassane Ouattara comes from the minorities region.

Due to the rising problem of forcing my father out of the office during the crisis , He revealed to me that I should travel down here in Republic of Benin with all the documents that contain some huge amount of money which he deposited in a security company here in Republic Of Benin.

He further instructed me to contact someone overseas who can receive the money into his/her account overseas because presently we do not know what might happen to my father where he as been detain.


The electoral commission had by then already awarded victory to Ouattara with a 54percent majority, a finding supported by the international community. My father struggle to secure power turned increasingly violent until My father was finally arrested in under ground bunker stormed by pro-Ouattara forces on April 11 2011.


The total fund deposited with the Finance Company is $ 5,200.000 [Five Million two hundred thousand United States Dollars only].and meanwhile the fund was deposited with my name as the next of kin beneficiary, therefore i have all the right to apoint an oversea beneficiary to receive the money on my behalf abroad. I will give you more details and procedure information sooner as i receive your willingness towards my request.

As my foreign partner I have it in mind to reward you with 20% of the total sum been yur share for presenting the foreign account to receive the money on my behalf , and 5% percent for any kind of expencis handled by you during the transfer, and the remaining 75% percent we shall invest it in your country under your care and direction.

Finally please ensure that no one else knows about this money for my safety here and after the transfer to your country ,therefore kindly keep thisas atop secret until the money get into your bank account also it is important for my safety here and when i come over to join you in your country after the successful transfer.

Thanks and God bless you as i wait to hear from you sooner,

Daniella.

1 comment:

  1. You reallу make it seem ѕo eaѕy with your presentatіon but I find thіs topic to be геаlly something which Ι think I would never unԁеrѕtаnd. It seems too complex and veгy broad foг me. I'm looking forward for your next post, I will try to get the hang of it! Here is my weblog insanity the asylum review

    ReplyDelete