Monday, October 22, 2012

Please confirm receipt now.

Please confirm receipt now.

abdukhalid2011@***.com

21st October, 2012.

Singapore.

I am Mohd Khalid Bin Abdullah, an employee of one of the biggest bank here

in Singapore.

I want to use this opportunity to Offer you a business undertaking with a

very high monetary gain and value, mutually beneficial to both parties if

you are interested.

Please allow me give you a brief picture of what I have in mind. In my

position as safe deposit manager at my bank, I have become privy to a lot

of unclaimed deposits and accounts and I have particularly monitored one of

such accounts and can comfortably state that the account is there for us to

convert to our personal usage, hence my email to you.

This is a very straight forward transaction and I would say the funds are

at my disposal right now, if and only if you can pledge your concrete

commitment to assist me convert this funds to our personal usage

immediately, all I need from you is to stand as the original depositor and

follow my instructions.

Please get this very clear, nobody knows about the existence of this money

and if anything happens to me today the funds will revert to my Bank's or

Singapore Government coffers, this is why we need to act now.

Please understand I am ready to share this money with you for your

assistance, I do know that I have not given you a clear picture and amount

involved, but when I get your reply I will be more revealing.

Your immediate response will be appreciated via my email:

abdukhalid2011@***.com

Best Regards,

Mohd Khalid Bin Abdullah.

No comments:

Post a Comment