Friday, October 26, 2012

Re: LET ME CONFIDE IN YOU

National Westminster Bank
Cromwell Branch
PO Box No420
88 Cromwell Road
London SW7 4EW

Web: http://www.***.com

My Request

I Have a very important request that make me to contact you; I am Mr Parker Moore, I solicit your assistance and Guidelines in making a business investment and transfer of (12.5M GBP) to your country within the Next few days.

I presently work as a senior Accounts Director, Offshore Mortgage & Services with Natwest Bank Plc, London. But at this moment, I am constrained to issue more details about this profitable Business investment until I get your response by mail. This transaction is totally free of risk and troubles as the fund is legitimate and does not originate from drug, money laundry, terrorism or any other illegal act, funds will be released to you after necessary processes have been followed.

Please take out a moment of your very busy Schedule today to respond back if you are interested; I wish for your utmost confidentiality in handling this transaction. Let me hear from you as soon as you get this message, so we can proceed. contact me through my private email:myprivatebox22x@***.com

Best Regards,

Mr.Parker Moore

Snr.Accounts Director

No comments:

Post a Comment