Tuesday, October 30, 2012

My offer



I work with a financial institution in Ghana and I have a lucrative business proposition you might be interested in. I will finance the venture myself so all I need is a trusted hand to assist me complete the transaction. After an initial process which is very secure, the business deal will be officially and legally completed. If you are interested then contact me for more details.



Prospective Partner

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You are receiving this notice because you co registered to receive promotional messages from third parties implicitly or explicitly. To unsubscribe from our entire system please click here
.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment