Monday, October 22, 2012

COMPENSATION!!!

Dear Friend,

Hope all is well with you and your family? I hope this mail meets you in a

perfect condition. I am using this opportunity to thank you for your great

effort to our unfinished transfer of fund into your account due to one

reason or the other best known to you.

But I want to inform you that I have successfully transferred the fund out

of my bank to someone else account who was capable of assisting me in this

great venture.

Due to your effort, sincerity, courage and trust worthiness you showed at

the course of the transaction I want to compensate you and show my

gratitude to you with the sum of £1,000,000.00 (One Million Great British

Pounds Sterling)and One Dell Laptop I have authorized the finance house

where I deposited my money to issue you international certified bank draft

cashable at your bank.

My dear friend I will like you to contact the finance house for the

collection of this international certified bank draft immediately as you

received and read this message.

The name and contact address of the Person with your Cheque is as follows

Rev. Ford Harrison

Email:financehouse581@***.com

At the moment, I m very busy here because of the investment projects which

myself and my new partner are having at hand.

Finally, remember that I have forwarded instruction to the finance house

on your behalf to send the bank draft to you as soon as you contact them

without delay.

Please I will like you to accept this taken with good faith as this is

from the bottom of my heart.

I hope to hear from you soon.

Best Regards,

Mrs.Maria Marcus

----------------------------------------------------------------

This message was sent using IMP, the Internet Messaging Program.

No comments:

Post a Comment