Friday, October 26, 2012

Fubon Bank.

Dear Friend,

I am Mr. Thomas Pei-Hwa LIANG the Executive Director and chief Financial
officer of Fubon Bank (Hong Kong) Limited.
My client, Maj. Gen. Mubdar Hatim Hazya al-Dulaimi who died with his wife
and only child made a fixed deposit of $47.1 million in my branch. From
investigations, he did not declare any next of kin so; I need you as a
foreigner to act as the next of kin to get this fund for us because the
funds will revert to the gorvernment of Hong Kong if nobody comes to claim
it. My anticipated percentages for sharing shall be fair enough 60% for
me, 40% for you. My Attorney will perfect the legal documents. Should you
be interested please contact me with my private email below. After that I
shall provide you with more details of this operation
Contact email: thomliang@***.cn

Mr. Thomas Pei-Hwa LIANG

Fubon Bank (Hong Kong)

No comments:

Post a Comment