Tuesday, October 30, 2012

URGENT BUSINESS

 My Name is Mr. Mohamed Musa  I am a banker by profession here in Ouagadougou

Burkina Faso.BANK OF AFRICA

I will like you to help me in receiveing This fund $27.200 million into your Bank Account  belongs to our foreign customer who died along with his entire family so many years ago. No one to ask for the fund anymore. If you are interested to assist me to get an account were the fund will transfer into,I am particularly interested in securing this money from the Bank. Because they have issued a notice instructing me for the final verification as the accountant. It is my utmost desire to execute the fund of our  late customer since he is no more alive, both his entire family died. If you are interested to assist me, you are required to contact me immediately to start the documentation process with the help of a legal practitioner.I urge you to contact me immediately for further details bearing in

mind that the Bank has given us a date limit, please act fast. I await your urgent response. Meanwhile I request on your return mail, kindly send me your data's information's: 



Ouagadougou Burkina Faso

West Africa

Mr. Mohamed Musa

No comments:

Post a Comment