Tuesday, October 30, 2012

I hope to meet you when I visit my Dear

Hi dear ,please do not be offended that I approached you in this manner. I am Miss Hanisah Razak,I work with Avocet mining company here in UK as a supervisor.We may not know ourselves for now but it is my heart desire to take vacation leave from our company to visit .As a matter of fact my father originally came from Asia but naturalized in UK where I was born

I do not mean to inconvenience you neither do I want my presence to affect your work or business hours,instead I can adjust my time so that we can only meet in the evenings and weekends.I will appreciate it if you can spare your little time to welcome and accompany me,never mind I will take care of the expenses.If you say OK please let me know the nearest airport that will be easier for you to come and fetch me on arrival.

Rgds

Hanisah

No comments:

Post a Comment