Tuesday, January 29, 2013

VERY CONFIDENTIAL AND SECRET

Dearest friend,

Greetings to you and your family today, I wish you all the very best of good luck.I am Mr Yahya Shalhoub Musalem. the Head of file Department in AFRICAN DEVELOPMENT BANK PLC.I hoped that you will not expose or betray this trust, and confidence that I am about to repose on you for the mutual benefits of our both families.I have a very lucrative Business proposal worth of $15, 000.000.00 [Fifteen million, United States dollars)

An Iraqi named Hamadi Hashem a business man made a fixed deposit of USD$15 million US dollars . Upon maturity several notices was sent to him, even during the war,some years ago (2003). Again after the war another notification was sent and still no response came from him. it has been found out that Hamadi Hashem and his family had been killed during the war in bomb blast that hit their home at Mukaradeeb where his personal oil well was. I am prepared to split the funds with you 50%:50%.By placing you as the NEXT OF KIN to his deposit.All expenses incurred by you and me in this transaction will be deducted out from the 10% of the total fund before the sharing of the fund according to the percentages agreed. I will come over to your country as soon as the transfer is over to receive my own share of the fund for further investments by your advice. Please I want you to understand that a stitch in time saves nine so write back and tell me if you really want to carry out this transaction with me.

The board of directors meeting in this bank are suggesting to transfer the total amount to our corresponded bank as unclaimed fund and put to government treasury hence no body has ever come for the claim for years now.

I contact you because I will not be happy to allow the fund mark as unclaimed fund because this is my opportunity to claim this fund because I know the rules and regulations of this bank am a top staff of this bank and i have all the informations needed to claim this fund.I need your urgent assistance to joined me so that this fund can be able to approve to you because as a citizen of this country I can not put a claim over the balance of our foreign customer because he is not a citizen of this country but a foreigner and the claim is only made for a foreign partner hence the decease person is a foreigner, that is why I need you as a foreign partner to stand on this transfer and as for me I will seat here to make sure that every thing about this transaction went very successfully.

I will give you more details of this transaction in all you will like to know about this business will be furnish to you as soon as I hear your urgent communication. Should you be interested in doing this deal with me,please send me the following information:

(1) Your Name
(2) Resident Address
(3) Your Occupation
(4) Your Phone Number
(5) Date of Birth
(6) Resident Country

I will provide you with further information as soon as I hear positively from you.

Thanks,

Mr Yahya Shalhoub Musalem

No comments:

Post a Comment