Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Space Rock To Hit Atlantic, Multiple Prophetic Warnings

The Lord has been giving many people warnings in recent days and weeks that His 'coming as a thief' is very close. He has also made it clear that a lot of destruction is going take place when He does. In addition to the asteroid and resulting tsunamis there is going to be a lot of trouble from the sun as well that will cause enormous earthquakes and take out power grids.



Rev; 8, 8 And the second angel sounded, and as it were a great mountain burning with fire was cast into the sea: and the third part of the sea became blood;  (This event not Wormwood, Wormwood is at the third trumpet mentioned in Rev 8; 10)



(The following hit Steve Quayle's site this morning Dec 12th)



Hi Steve,


My name is Mari. I wanted to share with you a dream I had last night. I dreamt there was what I thought was a ghost in my house, I was battling with it (I was afraid) trying hard to cast it out in Jesus name, it wouldn't go at some point I stopped struggling with him long enough for him to ask me "Why do you cast me out in the name of whom I come?" It was not a ghost, but an angel.



All I could do was listen and a peace filled me and he said "I bring for you a message." And he pulled out a scroll. As he unrolled it I saw a picture of a horse. The horse was in a running stance, determined. (The white horse in Rev. I believe) under his picture was words written in Hebrew I could not read.



He unrolled the scroll further and there was the first trumpet and under it words written in Hebrew. Again he unrolled the scroll further and I saw a second horse. It was angry, reared up on his hind leg punch the air with his front hooves (the second seal, the second horse, the fiery red one) and under him were words written in Hebrew.



One more time he unrolled the scroll and I saw a picture of a second trumpet and under it words written in Hebrew. I looked up I could not speak but the question in me asked what is this and the answer came to my heart in unspoken words "It is where we are at; it is NOW!" when I awoke The Lord lead me to Rev chapter 5 and I read from there through the trumpets and understood what I had dreamt. M.



(I do not know who the person is that received the following dream)



In my dream I heard someone yell, "Gabriel is blowing the trumpet!" and then after this, I saw a huge meteor or asteroid (not sure what the difference is between meteor and asteroid) coming down to an ocean (it was flying from the right side)…it looks like the Atlantic ocean with tall buildings and skyscrapers…it looks like it could be New York (but that's just my opinion).  I saw the deep impact of the meteor hitting the ocean. Then there was a great earthquake and then I saw graves/coffins popping up everywhere.  I ask the people around me, "Is this the rapture?" and I woke up.



(I am only posting excerpts of Kato's lengthy visions, please note that Wormwood is the third trumpet, not the second trumpet, Wormwood will come later and it may hit the Pacific)



The Wormwood Star Visions Given To Kato Mivule June 27, 2005



As I was seeking the Lord through prayer and fasting through this past May 2005, The Lord showed me a powerful vision. I was taken to the heavens above the earth and I could see the earth in a distance not so far but clearly. Suddenly I heard a very loud sound and vibration with a very heavy zoom sound coming my way, hundred times louder than that of a Boeing 747 Jet.



I then saw a very huge rock almost the size of the moon zooming past me at a very high speed with a large tail of fire besides and behind it. In The vision I was made to feel the waves of vibrations and the heat it generated that hit me but I was protected. It was like someone was holding me by my collar and snatched me out of its way to a safe distance. I then could see other splintering rocks falling of this huge burning object and catching fire themselves.

I looked where it was headed, I knew it was headed for planet earth and thought well, I hope it lands in the ocean, not many people will die. However, it seemed targeted to the ocean and the United States. I was like, no Lord no! However, it kept its course targeting the ocean and the United States, it seemed as though someone was controlling its path unhindered and sure to hit its target. The vision ended. I shared the vision with a Prayer Warrior Sister who then told me I had a vision of Rev 8:10-11.



(Note by Mark, she was wrong, he was seeing Rev 8;8 not Rev 8;10  You will see from the following vision he received that there are two different events and Kato mistakenly calls the first object Wormwood, but it is not)



Angels High Tech Room… (Kato)



I was then taken to a room where I saw men around some very high tech gadgets with screens that looked more like flat screen computer panels…but this was very high tech, technology I have never seen before…I knew the men were angels, they were all dressed in white robes and they turned on one flat screen panel and showed me the trajectory of the Wormwood star, then I was shocked to look and behind Wormwood was another star following the same trajectory, just few distance behind Worm Wood and again headed for the Ocean and the United States…they all seemed to have the United States in their path…




At Chiefs Football Stadium…(Kato)




I was taken to the Chiefs Football Arrowhead Stadium, here in Kansas City. I knew it was fall and the beginning of the Football Season. In the Vision it looked like evening and the stadium was parked to capacity with everyone putting on their red Chiefs outfits, the stadium was all red as it is normally here with Chiefs games in Kansas City.



The game was going on as usual and suddenly there was a very huge loud bang in the sky…and then a huge object I had seen previously in my May vision lit the sky with red fire and zoomed passed across the sky…with very power vibrations that threw everyone off their sits and shook the stadium…

Everyone in the stadium begun to scream and go hysterical, and run too and fro but could not leave the stadium. The huge ball of fire flew from the east across to the west. I knew it was Wormwood. The Stadium officials seemed to have had a clue about the coming disaster but did not warn anyone and also they locked the stadium doors and no one could go out.



I then saw something amazing, people begun to fall on their knees and pray to God, they knew they were going to die anytime soon. I even saw young toddlers who had come to the game with their parents praying too.

I was then taken back to the blockbuster place and people saw the object and heard the band and vibrations but seemed not to care about it, some said, " I will die watching a movie"…



(Mark note, there is a game scheduled for Sun Dec 23, 2012, I cannot say whether or not anything will happen on that date, but it is interesting to note) (Update.. the new info about 2012 posted below, now makes this date very interesting)



Debris more destructive than 2004 Dec Tsunami… (Kato)



After this, I was shown the debris and damage floating all the way on the Atlantic ocean like the force of the moving star caused the debris of destroyed buildings to float all the way from Europe and dumped it at the east coast of America with more excessive damage…I remembered the Tsunami, it looked like very small compared to the Wormwood damage… (Mark note, once again Kato erroneously mentions Wormwood)



The following dream was also recently sent into Steve Quayle....



October 15th 2012 , My dream started with me visiting people at their homes, during the night time I notice noise was outside, so I walked outside and it was a night sky with stars , that where very clear to see, then all of a sudden I saw these Angelic beings by the thousands of thousands flying through the sky but yet they were close enough to see. So in amazement I shouted towards them "ARE YOU ANGELS".. they would not answer me, then as I was watching I heard this Loud noise as of a Huge explosion in the heavens as of Thunder and out of that noise came Hundreds of meteorites that came from the Sky, and before they landed and hit the earth they were coming down as Fire balls of rock.. and exploded on the earth causing great and terrible damage to the earths surface, People where running around trying to find places to hide but really there wasn't much room or places for them to hide.. massive quakes started as they hit and massive explosions of fire came as a result from them hitting. Then I woke up.



(Mark note, the man asked if they were angels and received no reply, it may be that they are wedding guests or first fruits, going to, or coming back from, the wedding of Matthew 22)



Excerpt from 'Heavenly Waterwheel' vision given to Susan O'Marra Feb 2012



(Susan's lengthy 'waterwheel' vision is a very mysterious and detailed vision that is hard to understand unless you are aware of the story of Revelation 12 and the truths about the Holy 'Manchild'. The waterwheel and the fiery cloud coming together in the vision represents the Manchild coming into his great power and glory which is the Kingdom of God coming into the earth. The vision also clearly links certain events in Revelation 8 to the timing of the wedding in heaven and the judgement associated with the blowing of the second trumpet and the space rock of Rev 8; 8) Read about Rev 12 and the Manchild at Prophecies Org



Here are some excerpts...



The waterwheel was almost to the cloud now. It was beginning to shake and to turn very fast. The cloud then touched the waterwheel and the waterwheel leaped violently as they both collided in the sky. The cloud quickly burst forth and just as suddenly grew as large as the waterwheel and engulfed it. I was shocked. The whole wheel was in the cloud and it was becoming a great tempest because of both of their combined powers merging. I was also getting very close and I could hear the shouts coming from within the cloud and they were so loud that I could swear that the people on earth could hear them.



Suddenly the cloud became still. The tempest grew silent, the voices ceased. I also stopped moving. The wheel was still in the cloud, but nothing was happening now. The wind stopped blowing. The air was still thick and heavy with moisture. There was silence everywhere. It was almost eerie. My hair began to stand up on my arms and neck. It was awesome as I waited to see what would happen. Something was happening in heaven. I could feel the anticipation of heaven itself. I waited with my heart pounding. All of a sudden I heard the sound of a door opening somewhere. I could hear the door moving as it opened in it's casing. There was an inrush of air as if the door hadn't been opened for awhile.



(Linda saw this door in a vision last night and she also saw the Lord preparing to open the door, He informed her that the wedding guests would enter in through this door, it is not the door the wise virgins go through that is then shut)



Suddenly I was in a room in heaven. I saw many angels busy moving about gathering various things from the tables and cabinets in the room. The room was brilliant and the tables and cabinets gleamed. The angels were very serious, and concentrated on their task. I saw that one angel has a flask and it looked like it has fire burning within it. Another angel had a blue bottle and it looked like water in that one. Another angel has a long tube-like container and it was filled with a golden liquid, which I then knew was oil. Next to that angel stood a smaller angel and this one has a bowl and in it was blood. All 4 angels were carefully holding their containers and moving towards the door with them. I watched them curiously. I wondered where they were going with them.



Rev 8; 5  And the angel took the censer, and filled it with fire of the altar, and cast it into the earth: and there were voices, and thunderings, and lightnings, and an earthquake.



"Come and see." I turned, and an angel stood there smiling at me. I followed him as he went before me through the door out into a large open area. There were multitudes of angels, and saints, and beings and they were all gathering here to participate in something. I didn't see the Lord, but I could feel him. The angel stopped and turned and waved his arm towards the group who stood with their various vessels. I then saw another angel then come and he held a very large bowl and he came up to the group of angels and he held his bowl out towards them and one by one, each angel poured their container into this large bowl the angel held. The containers all mixed in the bowl and when it did, the result was astounding. The bowl literally exploded. Great ripples seemed to break out through the atmosphere itself. I thought that heaven would be split open by it's intensity. The bowl shook and flames leaped out as if to engulf anyone near it. But the angel holding the bowl was calm and only smiled.



He then walked over to an area and there was a ledge. He smiled at all of us, and he then poured the bowl out into the sky and the contents blasted and roared and poured downwards. I ran over and looked down to see where the contents went. I saw that below the place we were in the heavens, was the cloud below us and the wheel within that cloud. Evidently the mixed contents were going to hit that cloud. As I watched, suddenly from behind me a great wind blew past me and leaped downward after the mixture that was speedily lunging towards the cloud. The wind caught up with the mixture and when the wind hit it, it broke up into a million flames that fell violently downwards. Each little flame had the wind within it now. Millions of flames that roared with a great wind within them.



I watched flames hit the cloud and when they did a great storm broke out as the cloud was filled with wind and fire and blood and oils, and water. Suddenly shouts and singing and laughter, and prayer broke forth from within the cloud and it exploded like a volcano. When it did this it poured live molten lava or a fiery rain and poured down over the waterwheel that was in the cloud. The wheel spun and roared as the liquids fiercely flowed over it and raced towards the earth below. I was so excited by this that I wanted to see what happened when it hit the earth. Suddenly I found myself back where I was hovering in the sky watching the fiery rain coming from the turning wheel ever so much closer to the earth. I could still hear the shouts, and singing, and laughing and prayers within each drop. It was amazing! Each drop had it's own voice, and wind within it.

The flood of waters were churning even more as they raced towards the planet below. It seemed like the earth began to anticipate it's nearness because it began to shake and to vibrate with the same intensity that the approaching flood had. I could see that the people on the earth were shaken by the quaking and many were awakened by this upheaval. The closer it got the more the waters increased. It almost looked like one massive wave of churning brilliant lights and colors and sounds all flowing within itself. The earth began to have earthquakes and storms below. The very atmosphere of the earth was reacting to the flow from heaven. The atmosphere was charged with electricity. Most of the earth's people ran and hid where they could because of the upheavals in the earth and the storms.



I could see some people did stand outside to see what was happening. Suddenly I was also standing among those on earth. I was also looking up with them. I could not see the rains yet, but I could feel them as they neared. The people around me grew quiet, and they suddenly many of them fell to their knees. Many were singing, some were shouting, some were laughing, and all were crying. I looked back just in time to see the most awesome sight. The waterwheel was just above the earth and the storm of water, blood, fire, and oil was a massive wave of roaring, pulsating life was just about to hit us. I began to shake almost violently now, and everyone was shaking too. I began to burn inside and it felt like burning love filled me. I could actually feel wind blowing inside of me. I felt alive, and bubbling inside like I had never felt before. I looked at my hands, and oil was coming out of them. I looked up and the massive wave hit us that were watching. -The vision ended.



Linda Newkirk prophecy May 31, 2012 excerpted from Chapter 89 Book 12 at Prophecies Org



But, I tell you now that the foundations of the earth shall be shaken! The earth shall rock! It shall be moved exceedingly. The heavens shall be moved! Back and forth, they will go! The deeps of the earth and the deeps of the oceans shall sigh! They shall move! The stars will be moved! Yes, moved exceedingly!

And, eyes, which can see, will see My hand in all things! For, in the heavens come lights and bodies, which did not previously exist! A dread is upon the planets; for there comes a great upsurge in My power, a great tearing, a great splitting in the heavens! In the cosmos, bitter signs! Two suns! Now, three lights! All foreboding of a terrible upheaval in the earth! A splitting and a cracking! Terrible cracking in the earth! Waves so high! Terrible waves, with some thinking that the waves are as high as the sky!

Oh, so dreadful are the days, which are upon the whole earth; and My hand is outstretched still. What is your choice, oh you wayward ones? Will you love money until death? Will you love the world and what is in it until your death?

Will you remain a slave to the flesh? Will you continue to worship the flesh and all of its earthly pleasures?

I tell you that there comes a snap, a very great snap, like a lightening snap and this snap of light will beat earth! It will burn the earth! It will burn it and will cut deeply into the earth.

A fury! Yes, a fury in the earth! And, the power will blink and fail! Oh, what a tale to tell! A blinking! A dread! So terrible, indeed; for those in the world would not heed My word! They would not listen! They would not obey Me! And, in the dark, they will ponder their choices!

Oh, so great shall be the calamities and the lawlessness, and the violence and the gang warfare! Every man for himself! Every wicked deed, no longer in secret, but open and revealed!" (end excerpt)

To see some amazing photos of these lights that our Saviour speaks of visit 


Linda Newkirk 'Payback River' prophecy January 2006  (Space Rock hits Atlantic Ocean)


Collision in the Spirit



I heard a very loud noise in the spirit realm and when I looked I saw a very dark wall. This wall was so close that I could almost touch it if I reached out to do so. When I asked our Saviour what I was seeing, He told me that this great collision is the collision of great darkness, which is upon the whole world. I asked Him what He meant by this and He told me great wars, spread of terrible diseases, famines, great upheavals in the Earth and great loss of life will come out of this great collision of darkness!


The Flaming Rock

I looked out in space and I saw a very large rock, which is now headed toward the Earth. It is a monster! Then, I looked in the Spirit and saw this great flaming rock again and it was soaring through the atmosphere! It fell in the Atlantic Ocean and appeared to fall just south, to southeast of Bermuda. At that moment, I knew that when this great rock falls, it will cause tidal waves, which will inundate Florida and may very well cause the great flooding, which I have seen in Arkansas.

For about two months, during this past summer, as I travelled the country roads of Faulkner County Arkansas, I repeatedly saw water in the valleys over the tops of the houses and well up the trees. This was a shocking sight; and I knew that this could not be far off! I do not know when this giant space rock will hit, but I do not believe that it is far off. I am left wondering if the militaries of the world will hit this rock with weapons and blow it apart, with pieces of it falling in different parts of the world. The rock in space appeared bigger than what I saw falling into the Atlantic, but still this rock, which I saw falling into the Atlantic, is very large!

Will the falling of this rock set off the New Madrid Fault and possibly others as well! When this rock struck the ocean, I saw the Earth open up and crack in the above vision! (end of Linda's post)



Linda informs me that when she had this vision she was aware that there were others with her, above the earth, at that time. (Wise Virgins/Wedding guests?)

As I was writing this post today Linda called me and informed me that she had just heard from the Lord. The Lord confirmed to Linda that He was indeed finishing up preparations for the wedding and that the wedding is very imminent.



Jesus also confirmed there is going to be an enormous explosion of light in the heavens and that it is going to tear up many things and cause a lot of damage in the earth.



(Dec 21, 2012 info/prophecy given to Linda back in 2002. Caution, this does not necessarily confirm a date for the space rock, it appears to be about the Sun and the power coming into the Manchild. It is plausible however that this solar event may cause a gravitional effect on other objects, such as space rocks), excerpts from Book 8 Chapter 16  Prophecies Org



"My Child, you have come to Me this morning asking for understanding of certain calamities, which are coming into the Earth."



"Yes, my Father and I asked you if you would also make these revelations known to Your people."



"Yes, My Child, you asked about the date of 2012 and the ancient knowledge of December 21st and 22nd of this year as the 'end of Earth.'"



"Yes, my Father, I have wondered about this for some time and whether this date is more occult mumbo-jumbo. But, the more I learn of it, the more I read of it, the more I wonder if it is significant."



"My Child, over and over I have told you that all is not set in stone; but that much depends upon the actions of mankind on this planet."



"Yes, my Father, You have said these things."



"Over and over, I have pleaded with you to repent; for through repentance you can change both the timing and the severity of the tide of these events."



.......................................................................................................................................................................................



"So, My Child, as I showed you, energy from this central sun is traveling into this system via the very large door within the heart of the sun and it is accelerating what already is there, and darkness will be accelerated toward destruction, and light accelerated toward its source. Understand?"



"Yes, my Father."



"Now, as I have shown you, at some point in time, a final wave will rush through the very heart of this sun. You have seen the date as it has been written millennia ago, … December 21st and 22nd, 2012."



"Yes, my Father, and my question has been, 'Is this so?'"



"And, My answer to you is this. If mankind continues in the same destructive course without serious repentance, this will come to pass."



Post Script by Mark



In closing my friends, now is the time to repent because you do not know when you are going to take your last breath. Every sin you have ever committed in life is stuck to your soul  and you need to take them to Jesus, even the little ones. Your sins will not be forgiven you because of belief in Jesus Christ alone, contrary to popular belief it does not work that way.



The 'wolves in sheeps clothing' have led the people astray regarding Salvation. Believing in Jesus does not gain you entrance into heaven. You must become remorsefull for your sins. Make a list of them and get on your knees before Jesus and confess everyone of them with great remorse and sincerity.  When you have confessed your sins before the Lord, come out of the world and all of its traps and quit sinning period.



Multitudes are going to hell because of idolatry and it does not matter what the idol is, the world is full of them. Watching violence and perversion on TV or at the movies is an abomination to the Lord and it is going to land you in hell. Addictions of any kind whatsoever are fed by demons and will also land you in hell.



Unforgiveness of others will land you hell, fornication and adultery will land you in hell. Stealing pencils and paper from the workplace will land you in hell, there is no such thing as minor sin. Stealing is stealing. Jesus commanded us to be perfect even as our Father in Heaven is perfect. He said the path was narrow, and the gate was straight, He did not say that every Tom, Dick and Harry that went to church on Sunday was going to get eternal life. The Apostle Peter made it clear when he said that those who believe in the Lord Jesus Christ are those who keep His commandments. That also means keeping the Sabbath my friends.



May God convict you to repent of your sins and also to quit sinning before it is too late.



Visit Prophecies Org to read the Obama Antichrist prophecies. The warnings are essential reading for everyone. Also look up the false rapture warnings in Chapter 78. Millions are going to be deceived by the churches, the televangelists and the media.

No comments:

Post a Comment