Tuesday, January 29, 2013

I am waiting to hear from you soonest,

Hello My Dearest One A pleasant day to you,


With due respect to your person and With much sincerity of purpose I make thiscontact with you as I believe that you can be of great assistance to me, Pleasepermit me to introduce myself, I am Miss SUSAN R.JUSTIN YAAK 24years oldoriginated from Sudan, presently I am residing in the refugee camp here inOuagadougou Burkina Faso, I decide to contact you after my prayers; I reallywant to have a good relationship with you.

My father Dr. JUSTIN YAAK was the former Minister for SPLA Affairsand Special Adviser to President Salva Kiir of South Sudan for Decentralization. My father JUSTIN YAAK , and my mother including other topMilitary officers and top government officials had been on board when the planecrashed on Friday May 02, 2008.

You can read more about the crash through the below site:
http://***

I have chosen to contact you after my prayers and I believe that you will notbetray my trust. But rather take me as your own sister. Though you may wonderwhy I am so soon revealing myself to you without knowing you, well, I will saythat my mind convinced me that you are the true person to help me. More so, Iwill like to disclose much to you if you can help me to relocate to your countrybecause my uncle has treating to assassinate me. Before the dead of my Dad hedeposited sum of amount of money in a bank here in Burkina Faso .

The amount is ($5.6 Million) Five Million six Hundred Thousand Dollars, and Ihave confirmed from the bank in Burkina Faso . You will also help me to place themoney in a more profitable business venture in your Country.

However, you will help by recommending a nice University in your country sothat I can complete my studies. It is my intention to compensate you with 30%of the total money for your services and the balance shall be my capital inyour establishment. As soon as I receive your interest in helping me, I willput things into action immediately. In the light of the above, I shallappreciate an urgent message indicating your ability and willingness to handlethis transaction sincerely. Please do keep this only to your self. I beg younot to disclose it till i come over because I am afraid of my wicked uncle whohas threatened to kill me.

Please, am seeking your humble assistance to uptake and accept the belowresponsibilities:

1. To stand as my Foreign Trustee over my inheritance claim.

2. You are responsible to provide any bank account for the Transaction (eitherempty bank a/c or current a/c.)

3. After the transaction has been fully completed, you are
obliged to assist me re-locate to your country.
I sent you this email from Rev. Father's Office computer.
Please, Call Me with Rev Father Office Telephone: (+226)74 67 51 ***.

I am waiting to hear from you soonest,
Yours Sincerely,

Miss SUSAN R.JUSTIN YAAK.

No comments:

Post a Comment