Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Reply:-

Good-day to you

It is understandable that you might be a little bit
apprehensive because you do not know me but I have a
lucrative business proposal of mutual interest to share
with you. I got your reference in my search for someone
who suits my proposed business relationship. I am Mr.
Subhash Deshpande, officer with the International bank of
Taipei (Bank Sino Pac). I will need you to assist me in
executing a business project from Taiwan to your country.
It involves the transfer of money; everything concerning
this transaction shall be legally done without hitch.
Once the funds have been successfully transferred into
your account, we shall share in the ratio to be agreed by
both of us. I shall furnish you with more information
about this operation immediately I receive a positive
response from you.

Kind Regards,

Subhash Deshpande

No comments:

Post a Comment