Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Investment

Greetings,

I am Mrs Santos R. Cardenas, credit accounts officer of Land Bank, Central
Luzon - PAMPANGA Branch, Philippines. I handle all our and secretly
extract 1.2% Excess Maximum Return Capital Profit (EMRCP) per annum on
each of the Investor's Capital Funds. As an expert, I have made over $9.2M
from Investor's EMRCP and hereby looking for someone to trust who will
stand as an Investor to receive the funds as Investment Proceeds.
Brief history of funds: I have more than 158 Corporate Investors attached
to my portfolio whose Capital Investment Funds are being managed and
administered by me. This Capital Investment Funds has a value of over
US$22Billion net. The US$22B is been used for trading in Stock Market,
Crude Oil and Lending with Profit Returns. Every end of year, each
corporate investor is expected to receive interest from his total
Investment Capital Funds. However, I make an excess of 1.2% from the
Investor's Investment Capital Funds annually which have exceeded our
targeted 20% of Total Investment Capital Funds. This extra of 1.2% from
the 21.2% is been retained by me as my personal profits for managing the
Capital Investment. However, I cannot claim these funds without presenting
someone to stand as an Investor otherwise our establishment will convert
the funds into the company's treasury. This is why I have come to you for
the deal to take place.

Get back to me for more details if you know you can handle this.

Kind regards,

Mrs. Santos R. Cardenas

No comments:

Post a Comment