Sunday, July 01, 2012

YOUR ATM CARD‏

Dear Friend,

I am glad to inform you that I have successfully concluded the transaction. the money has been transferred to China through the assistant of Mr.Pong Eugene, who is a business man base in China.Currently I am in China with him. However, I did not forget you because you are the source of my success.

In appreciate of your assistance I have mapped out as a Compensation and wrote on your favour a certified ATM CARD worth of US$4.750,000.00 I left the ATM CARD with my Secretary Dr.Len Gom, on my departure to China. I would like you to contact him with the below information and instruct him where to send the certified ATM CARD to you.

Post Office Benin Republic
Name: Dr.Len Gom
EMAIL: postofficebeninrepublic51@***.com
Direct tele: 00229 64 82 58 32
Best Regards,
Mr Buru Udala Adwu

No comments:

Post a Comment