Saturday, July 07, 2012

Dear Friend‏

Dear Friend


I am Maha Hamid, the auditor and head of computing department of a bank here in Burkina-Faso. There is an account opened in this bank and since my inception into office nobody has operated on this account again,after going through some old files, I discovered that if i do not remit this money out urgently, it will be forfeited for nothing. I will use my position and influence on other staffs to effect the  legal approvals and onward transfer of this money to your account with appropriate clearance from foreign payment department, with assurance that this money will be intact pending until my physical arrival in your country for the sharing and possible investments. Please if you are interested send to me your full name and contact phone number.


To transfer out $17,000,000.00 (Seventeen Million United State Dollars) from our bank here I have the courage to look for a reliable and honest person who will be capable for this important transaction, believing that you will never let me down either now or in future. I hope to hear from you soon.


Thanks and best regards
Maha Hamid

2 comments:

  1. A friend recommended me to your resource.
    Thank you for the information.
    my webpage :: *** SPAM ***

    ReplyDelete
  2. "If the world is so ugly, what's the point of making it even uglier with ugly music?... I have tried to make it sound as beautiful as I can. Otherwise what's the point... So if you want to hear how ugly the modern world is,... you can just switch on the television and listen to the news. But I think that most people go to concerts because they want to hear beautiful music. Music full of melodies that you can hum or sing. Music that speaks to the heart. Music that wants to make you want to smile or cry or dance. (Alma Deutscher, 12 year old concert violinist/pianist) cbd bath bomb etsy

    ReplyDelete