Sunday, July 01, 2012

Confidential Investment Plans (Coded)‏

I am Paul Howard Prince, am a Lawyer. I based in the UK.
I have been a close friend and lawyer to Muammar Gaddafi the former president of Libya for 15 years. I have been waiting for this moment with great anguish, Gaddafi's death have caused me pains. He refused to heed my advice to vacate office when i asked him to do so, he was a very resolute man. Am greatly sorry for him and his family.


Gaddafi entrusted Millions of Dollars to me for safe keeping for him abroad, he called it "COMMANDER'S RESERVE" now that he is dead i need someone very reliable to act as the beneficiary of the funds, and as the lawyer in charge i will arrange all the legal documents making you the beneficiary/heir to the funds. I need you to also know that this transaction is highly confidential since nobody else knows about the funds aside me. Please treat this matter with the confidence it deserves. My intentions is to invest the funds in Real Estate/Motel/Hotel and Resort. Or in any other business/investment's interest's and concerns you may advice or suggest.

Please read the link for your perusal.

http://***
http://***

I need an experienced person like you to assist me in setting up, developing the project's, managing and assuming responsibility of ownership as chairman, but will be bringing in profit monthly or annually. I need you to know that this is very urgent now, with your consent i will send you more information.

Please contact me through my private Email: paul_hprince0@***.co.jp

Regards,
Paul H. Prince.

2 comments:

  1. Howdy! Someone in my Facebook group shared this site with us so I came to give it a look. I'm definitely loving the information. I'm bookmarking and will be tweeting this to my followers! Superb blog and outstanding style and design. Check out my page *** SPAM ***

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice information, Paul Howard Prince thanks for share


    Regards

    ReplyDelete