Friday, July 20, 2012

From Mrs. Philomena‏



Dear Friend,



I am Mrs. Philomena Bruzuel from Ethiopia, married to Martins Bruzuel, who worked with Merrex Gold Inc; My Husband was working with this Gold Company in Burkina Faso before he died in a ghastly motor accident on his way to a Board meeting.



I and my Husband were married but without any children, and since after his death three years ago I decided not to re-marry. Presently I am 62 Years old.



When my late husband was Alive he deposited the sum of $7.2 million dollars with a Bank in Burkina Faso. Presently this money is still with the Bank and the management has been sending me mails as the beneficiary to come forward to receive the money or rather Issue a letter of authority to somebody to receive it on my behalf. I am presently in a hospital where I have been undergoing treatment on Cancer of the lungs. I have lost my ability to talk and my Doctors have told me that I have only a few months to live.



That is why I decided to contact you so that you will apply to the Bank and get the money out from Bank and use it for charity purposes. When you get the money out from Bank, utilize 75% of the fund to churches, orphanages and widows around the world. And 25% of the fund will be yours for the respect of your assistance to carry out the duty on my behalf.



As soon as I receive your reply I shall tell you what you will do next and how to get in contact with the Bank. Please assure me, if I make's you the beneficiary of  my late Husband’s Fund, will you be trustworthy and act accordingly as I stated  here and Keep this contact confidential till such a time this $7.2 million dollars get into your account. This is to ensure that nothing jeopardizes my last wish on Earth.



I am sending you this mail right here in the hospital through the hospital’s office computer, get back to me immediately so that I will tell you what to do next and how you will get in contact with the Bank where the money was laying dormant, to enable them re-transfer the $7.2 million dollars into your bank account, so that you can go ahead and fulfills my wish and heart desire concern the charity purposes.



I await your urgent respond.



Regards,

Mrs. Philomena Bruzuel

No comments:

Post a Comment