Saturday, July 07, 2012

Am waiting.‏

Dear Friend,

I am Dr.Malik Wasim, Manager Auditing and Accountancy Department, Bank of Africa in (B.O.A) Burkina Faso. I got your email account while searching for a business oriented personality and you happen to be the one.

I bring forth a business proposal in the tune of $12.5 million U.S. dollars to be transferred to an offshore account with your assistance acting as beneficiary and next-of-kin to the funds.

If you know you are capable of involving and partaking in this transaction, please send down the following personal details to me, this will be disbursed or shared between the both of us in these percentages, 60% to me and 40% to you while 10% will be for expenses both parties might have incurred during the process of transferring. I have secured necessary information’s that can be used to back up this claim we are making.

(1)Full names:..........................
(2)Occupation:..........................
(3)Age and Sex:........................
(5)Private phone number ..................

Noted; that every discussion is in the detail.

Dr.Malik Wasim.

No comments:

Post a Comment