Friday, July 20, 2012

get back to me

Greeting to you,

Let my letter not be a surprise to you. My name is Mrs. Melly from Philippines but based here in Burkina Faso as a business woman dealing with gold exportation. I am a sick woman who has decided to donate what I have to charity through you. You may be wondering why I chose you. But someone has to be chosen. I was diagnosed with ovarian cancer disease which doctors have confirmed that i have just few days to leave, Now that I’m ending the race like this, without any family members and no child,

I have ($200.000) in one of my bank account here which I instructed the bank to distribute to orphanage Homes here in Burkina Faso and it’s done already, Then after my prayer today my spirit moved me to search on internet and contact any lucky person and hand over the sum of ($750.000) usd in my other account to the person for the help of orphanages homes, motherless baby homes and charity homes in his/her country and for my soul to rest with God.

         But you must assure me that you will take 30% of the money and share the rest to the orphanages homes, motherless baby homes, and charity homes in your country, If you can respect this my wish and assure me that you will use the money as I instructed when I have left, kindly get back to me urgently to enable me forward you the bank contact details and my International passport for them to change the funds to your own name and transfer it to you because without presenting my International passport the bank will never listen to you, Get back to me urgently if you can help me to fulfill my wish, Note that according to the bank rules it will only cost you for change of ownership just to change the fund to your own name and transfer it to you that is all, but if you cannot help me please reply so that I can look for another person because if no one apply for my money when am gone it will go to bank treasury and they will not use it to help the needy once to fulfill my wish.

Remain Bless
Mrs.Melly

No comments:

Post a Comment