Thursday, July 26, 2012

JOB OFFER FOR YOU.‏

Good day,

My name is Wayne Jones and I own a company that

sells Art Work and fabric materials in London,I am

looking for a representative in the United States

Of America And Canada  who will be working for me

as a part time worker and i will be willing to pay

Ten Percent for every transaction,

JOB DESCRIPTION

Recieve Documents/Payments in form of Check, Money

Order, Bank
Draft,
Deduct 10% which will be your percentage
Forward balance after deduction of percentage to

the company.
if you are interested in working get back with this

details, Please get back to me with your Complete

information:

Full name
Physical address(Not P.o.box)
City
State
Zipcode
Telephone number
Age
Present Job

Your provided information will be sent for the

first internal screening and comparation of

applicant's information. Please if you are

interested in this position don't hesitate to get

back to me at my contact email address.

Regards,

Wayne Jones
Uk Art Store

No comments:

Post a Comment