Thursday, July 12, 2012

Business Proposal‏

Dear Friend,

 With the recent merging of my bank Oceanic Bank
International with Eco-bank of Nigeria, I was made head of
service/operation in my department by the Boards of
directors of my bank Oceanic Bank  to compile all credit
accounts that has been in operation with the bank under my
department/supervision. Details About The Merging News Visit
The Web Site
Below:***
 Through my compilation of accounts, I discovered a credit
account with A/C N0:NL85ABNA6008341843 and (€7,467,000.00
Euros) deposited, On further trace I came across the file
and found out that the account has be in-active for more
that Eight (8) yrs. And the true owner of this funds/account
was Engineer Christian Eich, a German who Ran car-maker
BMW's museum unfortunately lost his life, including his wife
and two children in the plane crash (Flight AF4590) which
crashed on July 31st 2000 killing all 109 people on
board.Details About The Plane Crash Visit The Web Site
Below:
***

Regarding the short period of Twenty-One (21) working days
allowed confirming and submitting the reports by the Board
of directors of my bank,which may lead to the cancellation
or terminating of the account I have chosen to seek your
consent to work with me as a team and pull out this fund
under the legitimacy as the heir apparent of Late Engineer
Christian Eich. Contact me immediately if you are interested
and can be able to handle this deal with me for modalities
of this project/transaction.Upon your acceptance of this
letter i will proceed with the necessary formalities.

Sincerely Your's
Mr.Patrick Vincent
mrpatrickvincent@***.net

No comments:

Post a Comment