Tuesday, September 25, 2012


Good Day Friend,

My name is I Mrs Emma Aiono have been suffering from Brest cancer
disease and the doctor says that i have just few days to leave. I am
from Laos, but based in Burkina Faso, Africa since 7 years ago as
a business woman dealing with cotton exportation, now that i am about
to end the race like this, without any family members and no child.

I have ($9.8 Million US DOLLARS) in Bank of Africa (B.O.A) which i
instructed the bank to give African union leaders to help sick people
around Africa . But my mind is not at rest because i am writing this
letter now through the help of my nurse beside me here in my hospital

I also have ($4.8 Million US Dollars) in another bank in Burkina Faso
which i want you to claim from the bank and use help less privilege
people in your country, but you must assure me that you will take only
65% of the total money and give the rest 35% to the Charity organization and orphanage home in your country for my heart to rest.

Upon the receipt of your email that you are willing and capable to
execute my plan, i will instruct the bank management to make the
immediate transfer into your account.

Thanks and best regard
Yours Faithfully,
Mrs Emma Aiono
Reply to this e-mail( mrsemmaaiono01@***.com).

No comments:

Post a Comment