Thursday, September 20, 2012

I expect your urgent response

Greetings from Dr. Ayman Aliman

Dear friend, I am DR. AYMAN ALIMAN. THE MANAGER, AUDIT AND ACCOUNTING DEPT. BANK OF AFRICA (B.O.A) Burkina Faso .

I know my message will come to you as as urprise. Don't worry I was totally convinced to write you, I hoped thatyou will not expose or betray this trust and confident that i am about to repose on you for the mutual benefit of our families.

I need your urgent assistance in transferring sum of (USD $18.700, 000.00) into your account within 10 to 14 banking days. This requires a private arrangement; the details of the transaction will be furnished to you if you indicate your interest in this proposal.

Upon receipt of your reply, I will give you full details on how the business project will be executed and also note thatyou will have 40% of the above mentioned sum.

I expect your urgent response if you agree to handle this project.
Best regard.
Dr. Ayman Aliman

No comments:

Post a Comment