Thursday, September 20, 2012

INQUIRY..

Attention,

Let this business proposal I am putting forward to you herein not be a surprise to you. I know you will wonder on how I got your Contact and why you.

I got your email address while searching for a Business minded person who I can transact a discreet business that I want to introduce herein to you.

Before I continue, I am Barrister Gill Ralph Legal practitioner in South Africa. I had a client Al Yadah Fayad ( An Arab Based in South Africa for Gold Merchant)

Diseased who died in a Car crash with his wife Rakiya Fayad and two children in Cape Town in 2004. Eight years ago.

Before the death of Al Yadah and his family, he had a fund with a security company (To be disclosed when Due) with the amount of $18.4Million (Eighteen Million, four hundred thousand Dollar).

Al Yadah Fayad was a Very Successful Gold Merchant who also invested much in Oil during the Gulf War. He was an Arab millionaire. Originally from Kuwait. Since his death, as the Family attorney, the security company concern have instructed me to present a next of kin of late Al Yadah as I am in the Position to know his relative because in the Company's record, Al Yadah's next of kin is his Late wife Rakiya. I have tried to locate his family members but to no avail and no one has come forward to me that he or she is related to him.

As you may know, I cannot present myself because the Company will not accept as I am the family Attorney but who else I may present will be accepted.

At this Juncture, I have no option than to look for a Trust Worthy person to present to the Company so that the Company can payout the $18.4million to him or her. As I have nothing to gain leaving the money in the Security Company.

Based on this, I decide to contact you so that I can present you to the Security Company and get the money pay out to you then we can share the money 50% for you, 40% for me 10% to cover any incidental expenses that you and me may incur in the process of the money being handed over to your.

Please this deal is a 100% risk free and simple but confidential. I will want to say clearly to you that all expenses or financial commitment incurred within this period of transfer by both party will be reimbursed with the 10 percent set aside sum once transfer is confirmed in the beneficial account. Waiting to hear from you.

Regards

Barrister Gill Ralph .

Tel: +27 845 364 ***

No comments:

Post a Comment