Thursday, May 17, 2012

Very Important Message Regarding Your Fund Release‏

Hello My Dear,


I sincerely apologize for contacting you without due permission or under-going due process. I was left with no choice than to contact you immediately because I consider this information very Urgent and Emergency. You will agree with me that experience is the best teacher as we say. I have had a lot of bad and hurtful experiences from some Internet Scammers. I received over 50 mail each day telling me to claim my inheritance Funds worth Eight Hundred and Fifty Thousand United Stated Dollars. I fell to this trap and I lost thousands of Dollar to this scammer. I will never forgive those Bastards from Africa to be specific Nigeria, Ghana, Togo and United Kingdom.


I am pleased to inform you that I am one of the happiest women on Earth now because I was contacted by the Federal High Court Officials who directed me to the Real Organization in charge of my Funds. Now I have my funds directly transferred to my Bank Account My self through an Online Banking account. I will have to enjoy the rest of my life and family with this Fund .I will resign my job on the 23rd of May, 2012. Because i have no reason to keep working when I have enough Funds to set up my own establishment and to take care of my family.


Now you will be surprised how I got to know you. I was with the Federal High Court Official to sign and approve the Transfer of my Funds to my Bank (Bank of America). I saw your name and e-mail address among the Beneficiaries of this Funds.


I felt very sorry for those names and e-mail contacts because I know they might have been scammed by those Bastard. I quickly write out your email address and your information. This is why I am contacting you today.


If you have received any mail asking you to make any form of payment to get your Funds. I advice you to ignore such mail now and contact the Federal High Court Official in charge of the Release of your Over Due Funds. If you can contact him now, he is going to process your Funds Papers immediately and you will have your Funds transferred to your Bank Account within the next 24-48hours. But you will be required to pay for the Fund Release Certificate that will cost you the amount of 380USD . You are advice to provide your information to prove that you are the real owner and Beneficiary of these Funds. You can contact Barrister James Abiola via e-mail as stated below:


Federal High Court Of Justice
Name: Barrister James Abiola
Email Address: abiolajames63@***.com

My Dear Friend, I hope I have been able to help and prevent you from falling a scam victim to those insolent bastards. Please feel very free to get back to me if you need more information on this, i will be willing to help. Bye for now.


Utmost Regards,
Mary Wells.




"Please do not print this email unless it is absolutely necessary. Spread environmental awareness & conserve natural resources."

CONFIDENTIALITY/ PROPRIETY NOTE: ********************************************************************************
This e-mail communication (and any attachment/s) is confidential and intended only for the individual(s) or entity named above and to others who have been specifically authorized to receive it. If you are not the intended recipient, please do not read, copy, use or disclose the contents of this communication to others. Please notify the sender that you have received this e-mail in error, by calling the phone number indicated or by e-mail, and delete the e-mail (including any attachment/s) subsequently. This information may be subject to professional secrecy (e. g. of auditor, tax or legal advisor), other privilege or otherwise be protected by work product immunity or other legal rules. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment