Saturday, May 26, 2012

Re: With Due Respect‏

My Dearest,
I am Joy Abdel Fattah, 23 yrs old, from Benghazi – Libya ,Religion Muslim. My Father General Abdel Fattah Younes who was shot death byIslamist-linked militia within the anti-Gaddafi forces on 28th July, 2011 bythe rebels as result of civil war that going on in my country Libya.I got your contact through window live, and Idecide to write you to seek for your assistance, After the death of my belovedfather my wicked uncle has claimed all my father's properties and leave nothingto me, but he don't know about the ($5.6M USD) my later father was deposited inthe bank in Burkina Faso=West Africa. Please contact me if you are interestingto help me to claim my inheritance fund and invest it into a very good profitbusiness venture in your country with your help; Please I want you to bear inmind that I don’t have any bad intention to contacting you in this matter. Therefore,I advice you to fee free to reply for more discussion. Thanks, Miss. Joy Abdel Fattah.

No comments:

Post a Comment