Saturday, May 12, 2012

Urgent and Confidential!‏

Dear Friend,

I assume that this message will reach you in good health. However, it's just my urgent need for foreign partner that made me to contact you for this transaction. I'm Mrs.Adiaratou Congo, the Inspection & Operational Director in Reliance Security Group Company Burkina Faso. I have the opportunity of transferring the left over funds what of ($32.5Million Dollars) deposited by one of our deceased customer before his sudden death.

I am contacting you for this business to stand as the next of kin to the deceased customer so that this fund will be released on your behalf while the money will be shared between us in the ratio of 50/50% if you accept to handle the transaction with me. Further details of the transaction will be forwarded to you as soon as I received your response.

Now my questions are:-
1. Can you handle this project?
2. Can I give you this trust?

Regards
Mrs. Adiaratou Congo

No comments:

Post a Comment