Saturday, May 12, 2012


I once again notify you as my earlier letter were returned undelivered however due to poor internet connectivity in my country, meanwhile you may receive this email in your SPAM folder, kindly forward this proposal into your INBOX folder before responding back to me. I am indeed glad to be in contact with you even though this medium of communication (internet) has been grossly abused by criminal minded people making it difficult for people with genuine transaction to correspond and exchange views without skepticism. With due respect, I am Mr.Adams kabouri, former financial adviser and investment planner to late Leader of Libya MUAMMAR GADDAFI. I respectfully insist you read this letter carefully as I am optimistic it will be open door for unimaginable financial rewards for both of us. I believe you know about the current war in Libya? Many families have lost a lot and are losing more on a daily basis and I need your help to secure some of these funds because these are hard-earned money. There funds are proceeds of contracts executed by the family. Examples are BP's US$900M Libyan oil exploration contract in 2007, shares in Juventus Football Club, Eni: the Italian oil giant, and Pearson: the parent company of Penguin and Financial Times. Also some money was made from investments in numerous financial institutions, including Goldman Sachs, JP Morgan Chase and the Carlyle Group. In order to ensure that all their assets are not frozen due to sudden death of original depositor who died as the result of war in Libya MUAMMAR GADDAFI, he was deposited a sealed box with Eco-Guard security firm, the sealed box contains huge sum of $39,700,000.00 Million USD: I crave your indulgence as I contact you in such a surprising manner. I have desired to move the sealed box out of this country to your destination to be legally claimed by you. I guarantee you that this venture is risk free giving that the funds are certified clean and the services of a qualified Solicitor from your country will be retained. Be informed that while participating in this deal, 30% of this total value will be for you as my co-operative partner while the remaining 70% will be for me as the principal initiator of the deal which you will also help me invest in any lucrative business in your country. If your are interested to run this transaction with me by accepting to receive the consignment in your door step, kindly respond back to me but if the proposal is not conducive to you please do me a favor by deleting the message from your mail box. Regards, Mr.Adams kabouri,

No comments:

Post a Comment