Thursday, May 24, 2012

I NEED YOUR ASSISTANCE!‏

Greetings my dearest one,

I assume you and your family are in good health? I have decided to repose confidence in you! My name is Aniccet Justin YAK 23 year’s old Girl from Southern Sudan and my father Dr. Justin YAK Arop was the former Minister for SPLA Affairs and Special Adviser to President Salva Kiir of South Sudan for Decentralization. My father Dr. Justin YAK and my mother including other top Military officers and top government officials where on board in plane crashed on Friday May 02, 2008.

Meanwhile, my father deposited $15.6 million for the purpose of establishing a Gold Mining Company in Burkina Faso country before his sudden death to the Reliance Security group Company Burkina Faso. After going through the documents concerning the deposit made by my father with reliance security Group Company, I travelled with documents to verify as the next of kin to the fund deposited and the reliance security group company confirmed the documents but base on the term involves which I am not capable to handle this fund. I therefore humbly request your assistance to stand as trustee to claim this fund on my behalf and on your agreement to handle this transaction, I accept to give you 40% from the total money. I will forward you the documents which my father uses to deposit the fund in the reliance security Group Company and details concerning the transaction.


I will send you a letter to contact the company for the claim of the fund as soon as I received your message indicating your ability and willingness to handle this transaction sincerely. Please, I want you to be convincing to handle this transaction because it is not a force if you can not.

Sincerely yours
Aniccet Justin Yak

No comments:

Post a Comment