Tuesday, February 05, 2013

Greetings In The Name Of Our Lord Jesus Christ.

 Greetings In The Name Of Our Lord Jesus Christ.

I am Mrs. Inna Ivanovna . I am married to Mr. James Ivanovna who worked with Benin Embassy in Canada for nine years before he died in the year 2004. When my late husband was alive he deposited the sum of (five Million, Five Hundred Thousand U.S. Dollars) in a Finance company .

Presently, this money still with the Finance company and the management just wrote me as the beneficiary to come forward or rather issue a letter of authorization to somebody to receive it on my behalf if I can not come over so that every documentation of this fund will be changed on your name as my beneficiary by the Judiciary as a legal prove for them to make transfer into your bank account. It is on this that I request your assistance as to present you to the finance company and change the papers to your name so that the bank can transfer the fund into your bank account .

Contact my Doctor on the below contacts as to guide you on what to do:

Dr. O. Batholomew
St, Luc Hospital Benin
Email: dr.obajiugo@***.com
Tel: +229 66 30 1***

I want you to always pray for me because the lord is my shepherd. You will have 20% of this money for your help while 10% will be for help of the less privilege and to the growth of the church.

Send your details to my doctor through his email above :

1.Your Full Name
2. Your Full Contact address
3. Telephone Number.

Please assure me that you will act accordingly as I stated here.

Hoping to hear from you soon.

Yours in Christ .

Mrs. Inna Ivanovna
Call me:+229 68 74 6***

No comments:

Post a Comment