Friday, February 01, 2013

ASSALAM ALAIKUM / YOUR URGENT REPLY NEEDED.

Greetings,

It is my pleasure to contact you for a business venture which I intend to establish in your country. My Name is Mr. Daniel Gada, an Accountant with a bank in West Africa. I will like you to indicate your interest to receive the transfer of US$8.5 Million. I got your contact from the Internet on my search for Honest/ Reliable person or company to execute this business together in total confidence.

(1).Full name;....,(2).Address:....,(3).Country:....,(4).Private cell phone:...,(5).Occupation:...., (6).Age;....,

Finally I want you to assure me that you will work on my instruction and my ownshare of the money will be safe. You will be rewarded with (40% which is $3.4million) of the total sum for your honest assistance and co-operation, (60%which is $5.1 Million) remain for me.

Contact me by return mail through my email id : danielgada@***.com back for any question and further discussion on your urgent response.

Best regards,

Mr.Daniel Gada.

No comments:

Post a Comment