Thursday, July 12, 2012

Invitation: Hope I’m not bothering you.‏

    Dearest,

    Let me write you my biography.I was born in Libya in North Africa.I am a single girl of 26 years and i do not have kids. But i am presently living in Burkina Faso,l which is neighboring country to my country due to the civil war and crisis in my Country Libya.I am presently residing here in Burkina Faso, as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country. My late father was a politician and the managing director of a Gold & Mine Ind in Libya before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my father in cold blood.It was only me that is alive now and i managed to make our way to near by country Burkina Faso, where i am living now as a refugee through United Nation Security Agency. I would like to know more about you.Your likes and dislikes,your hobbies and what you are doing presently.I really want to have a good relationship with you,Once again, A relationship of deep feeling that will construct a mutual understanding. I will tell you more about myself in my next mail. Please reply me on my private email ID below: aidata_hinda@***.com

    Hoping to hear from you soon .

    Yours in love,
    Aidata.

No comments:

Post a Comment