Saturday, July 07, 2012

From Miss.Tina Juan‏

From Miss. Tina Juan,

Permit me to inform you of my desire of going into business relationship with you, my name is Miss. Tina Juan, the only daughter and the only child of late Mr. Adams Juan, I am 20 years old girl ,My father was the Director of Gold and Cotton products exportation in Burkina Faso.

Before the death of my father on 18th February 2007 my father deposited sum of (USD $2.5 Million Dollars, Two Million Five hundred Thousand U.S Dollars) in a bank here in Burkina Faso,

he instructed me while on his sickbed to look for a foreign partner not from this country who will help me and transfer this money out of here and invest it for me, my purpose of contacting you is for you to help me and transfer the money into your account, I have gone to the bank to verify the method of the transfer with the bank director and he told me that they can not release the fund to me, unless I provide to the bank a trustee who will handle the fund for me and take care of me and my education,

I hope you will not betray the trust I have on you? because this money is my only hope in life, you will also help me to relocate over to your country to continue my education while you will invest the money for me in a good Business in your country for me, I will compensate you with 45% of this money for your kind assistance

I can assure you there is No Risk involve, the money is an inheritance from my late father I also secured the deposit document of the fund with me, when I receive your return message I will forward to you my passport copy and pictures, also my telephone numbers.

I am waiting to receive your returned mail.

Yours Sincerely

Miss. Tina Juan.

No comments:

Post a Comment