Thursday, July 12, 2012

Hello

Hello,

I am Singaporean lawyer based in United Kingdom and personal attorney to late Mr. Nicolas Hobart of France, who died on 1st June, 2009 while returning from his holidays with his wife and two Children in the Flight AF447, Air France Airbus A330 flying from Rio de Janeiro to Paris that crashed in the Atlantic Ocean. For details read ***

My late client made a deposit of US$20Million in a bank in United Kingdom and since this account has been dormant for three years now, his bank has directed my law firm to produce any of my late client's extended beneficiary within 60 days for payment of the funds, otherwise the account would be declared unserviceable and credited to the bank's treasury.

I have made several attempts to locate any of my late client's beneficiary in France without any success and so I decided to bring this proposal before you seeking your consent to permit me to introduce you to the bank as the beneficiary of my late client so that the funds would be paid to you for our sharing in this ratio. 35% of the funds will be your share while 65% will be my share after you must have received the funds in your account. I am sure that this deal will be a success because of my position as the personal attorney of late Mr. Nicolas Hobart. All I need is your confidence, trust and willingness to cooperate with me. Do please provide me with the information if you are interested to work with me:

1. Your phone numbers.

2. Your location address.

As soon as I receive your positive response, I will provide you with further details.

Sincerely,

Mr. Lau Dee

No comments:

Post a Comment