Thursday, July 12, 2012

DO NOT DISAPPOINT ME‏

My name is mrs Kanya Arthit,I have been suffering from ovarian cancer
disease and the doctor says that i have just few days to leave.I am
from Lamphun,Thailand but based in Burkina Faso,Africa since ten years
ago as a business woman dealing with gold exportation,now that i am
about to end the race like this,without any family members and no
child.I have $2.8 Million US DOLLARS in United Bank for Africa(UBA)
Burkina Faso which i instructed the bank to give to confederation of
African philanthropist in Burkina Faso.But my mind is not at rest
because i am writing this letter now through the help of my computer
beside my sick bed.

I also have $1.4 Million US Dollars in another bank in Burkina Faso
which i want to entrust into your hands to use in helping the
orphanage home in your country,but you must assure me that you will
take only 50% of the total money and give the rest 50% to the
orphanage home in your country for my soul to be at rest.

As soon as i hear from you that you are competent to execute my
desire, i will instruct the bank management to make the immediate
transfer into your account.

Regards,

Mrs Kanya Arthit.

No comments:

Post a Comment