Sunday, February 03, 2013

Mr. Hassan Mohamed, Read with understanding,

Dear Friend,

I personally decided to contact you so that you can help me if you are willing to help, my name is Mr. Hassan Mohamed, am 22 years old originated from Libya I need assistance from you to come and get this amount of Ten million five hundred thousand U.S Dollars ($10.5 ) from the Security Company to your procession. This is an opportunity to you  This will be secretly handle between you and me, That is why i need a serious minded person who will help me within the shortest time possible. My father Dr. Mohamed Djamel. Was the former minister of gold wheelhouse in Libya before the problem happened 20 oct. 2011.  Ex President Gaddafi of Libya, for Decentralization my father Dr. Mohamed Djamel,  and my mother die dourine the problem, now check this article?

On a faithful morning, I opened my father's briefcase and found out some documents which he used to deposited the Box in the Security Company here in Burkina Faso with my name. I travelled to Burkina Faso to withdraw the Box, I have confirmed from the security company in Burkina Faso here. So that can start a better life and take care of myself. On my arrival, the manager of the company whom I met in person told me that they do not know what is inside the Box  that my father deposit to them that I have to pay some fee before giving me the Box  it's only me who know that this box contains  Ten million five hundred thousand U.S Dollars, if you will come and help me get this box  and invest it there in your country  because of my age and as you are the one who help me when I am in need, If you are not interested kindly delete this message from your mailbox, if you are to help writ back to me through this mailbox: mr.hassan.mohamed.bf@***.com  you we come down to meet with the Security Company, as soon as i receive your interesting in helping me, together with those information's, if you are serious to help you will have your percentage  ,

 Your Full Name……………. Your House Address…………. Your Occupation…………….. Your  Country City…………… Your Private Telephone Number……………..


I will tell you what to do next successful in this business. I will like for you to confirm from the company before helping me that is you agree to help,  Indicate in your reply to this attractive offer I have presented if you are interested , my private telephone number is 00226 75454704. I want you to call me for more understanding on what to do interested, God bless

Yours sincerely

Mr. Hassan Mohamed

No comments:

Post a Comment