Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Kindly get back

Dear Friend,

I am Lee Kam, an account manager in China Trust Bank, a licensed bank
incorporated in China Asia. I am getting in touch with you regarding
a customer in my bank who died here in Asia without a next of kin and an
investment worth millions of dollars placed in our bank some years
ago,and i happened to be his accounts officer.

However, this deal will be executed under a legitimate arrangement since
you bear the same last name with the deceased. I am contacting you
independently and will intimate you more about myself and details of the
project if and when I receive your response.
Kindly get back to me if you are interested in partnering with me on this
project.

Reply to this e-mail address: leungleekam@***.cn

Sincerely,
Lee Kam.

No comments:

Post a Comment