Saturday, September 01, 2012

PLEASE DO NOT IGNORE THIS MSG, I NEED YOUR ASSISTANCE.

Hi my dear Friend.

My name is Mr.Gover Adams, an accountant with a renowned Bank in Ouagadougou Burkina Faso West Africa. I will like you to indicate your interest to receive the transfer of US$ 8.5 Million only. I got your contact in search for a Honest/ Reliable person or company to execute this business together in total confidence.

This fund is as a result of a business deal i draw with a British owned company called Ashanti Goldfields Company AGC located in Sanso in Obuasi.This amount is ready to be withdrawn from this bank. Now i need a foreigner to put claim to such deposit to our bank. In this regards i want you to apply as their business partner to assist me pull this money out from this bank.

Believe me; i will be directing you on every step you should take so that the bank management believes really that you are their partner.

This transaction is going to be a successful transaction because, a foreigner is compulsorily needed to present himself or herself as the partner since the fund deposited was from a foreign firm. I therefore, desperately need your assistance to claim and receive this huge sum of money into your account after applying to our bank with my directive and the application i will send to you as their partner for the smooth processing of the fund to you.

Send me the followings informations first ;

1.Full name;2.Address:3.Country:, 4.Private cell phone:, 5. Occupation:, 6.Age;

I  want you to assure me that you will work on my instruction and my own share of the money will be safe. You will be rewarded with (40% which is $3.4million) of the total sum for your honest assistance and co-operation, (60%which is $5.1 Million) remain for me.

Contact me by return mail through my personal email id; (gover.adams@***.com )for any questioning and further discussion on your urgent response.
Waiting for your next mail and best regards,

Mr.Gover Adams.

No comments:

Post a Comment