Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Greetings from England (Important Message)

STE,CCPLUS STORAGE SARL
THE IMMIGRATION AND CUSTOMS
ENFORCEMENT AGENTS (ICEA)
SOUTH EAST LONDON, ENGLAND
UNITED KINGDOM
9TH SEPTEMBER 2012


ATTN: TO YOU SIR/MADAM

I am Patricia Al Hameed, the delivery manager of (STE,CCPLUS STORAGE SARL), I have urgent and very confidential business proposition for you as rightly unveiled below.

I work with the above mentioned company and need a partner who will come forward to make claim to this deposited box. It was deposited by two US soldiers from the 3rd Infantry Division, Since this deposits was not made on their name, and the real depositor was no where to be found and suspected dead. I wish to solicit your partnership to come forward for this claim. This consignment contains $25 million dollars (Twenty five millions United State Dollars.)

l need an honest and reliable person that can assist me to move this business together. I will give you all necessary information to come forward for the claiming of this consignment I will like to know your interest in order to know what step to take and to give you the details of the transaction, I am ready to go 50/50 with you. You can read more on this news headline: http:/***

There are bank bonds worth several millions of USD deposited by soldiers and since then they never came back for it, you will see them as soon as we meet. Give me your full contact and mobile phone number to enable us proceed.

Thanks,

Yours sincerely,
Patricia Al Hameed
+447925612***

No comments:

Post a Comment