Monday, September 10, 2012

FROM THE DESK OF MRS FATIMA AHMED



FROM THE DESK OF MRS FATIMA AHMED
THE AUDITING AND ACCOUNTING
SECTION MANAGER BANK OF AFRICA,
(B.O.A.) OUAGADOUGOU BURKINA FASO .

Dear Friend

I know that this message will come to you as a surprise. I am the Auditing and Accounting section manager in Bank Of Africa (B.O.A) Ouagadougou Burkina Faso. I Hope that you will not expose or betray this trust and confident that I am about to repose on you for the mutual benefit of our both families. I need your urgent assistance in transferring the sum of ($14) Million US dollars to your account within 10 or 14 banking days. This money has been dormant for years in our Bank without claim. I want the bank to release the money to you as the nearest person to our deceased customer I don't want the money to go into government treasury as an abandoned fund. So this is the reason why I am contacting you so that the bank can release the money to you as the next of kin to the deceased customer.

Please I would like you to keep this proposal as a top secret and delete it if you are not interested. Upon receipt of your reply, I will give you full details on how the business will be executed and also note that you will have 40% of the above mentioned sum while 50% will be for me, and the other 10% will be for the expenses occur in this transaction,

if you agree to handle this business with me. I am expecting your urgent respond.


1. NAME IN FULL:
2. ADDRESS:
3. NATIONALITY:
4. AGE:
5. Sex :
6. OCCUPATION:

7. MARITAL

8. PHONE :

9. FAX: -

BEST REGAD
MRS FATIMA AHMED

No comments:

Post a Comment