Sunday, June 30, 2013

My 'one day' action plan to make you $1,000 (read now)

On Tuesday this last week, I did a little

'marketing engagement' experiment, to

see how many people I could help make

$1,000 in affiliate commissions in one

day.



It worked just as well as I thought that

it would.  We ended up doing about

$60,000 in sales in one day, by giving

people in our special Facebook group

'all day' simple marketing assignments.



Basically, it worked like this:



I give a simple assignment - you complete

it.  We wash, rinse, and repeat.



Want to know how I market?



Well, today (tuesday) I'm going to help

you do it again, and I want to make sure

that you can participate.



First, you're going to need an invite to

our top secret, invite only Facebook

Group.  There's only one way to get

an invite, and I have to approve you.



Second, after you're in the group,

complete the assignments as I give

them to you.  They'll all be really

simple, and I'll do them along side

you - to make sure that you have the

best chances of succeeding - copy what

I do, and follow along.



I'll coach you along the way.



How do you get in the special, top

secret group?



This group is only open to my personal

inner circle.



To get in, you've got to watch this video,

and then when you buy (only $25) you'll

get a notification email, that will have the

top secret link to the group.



You can just buy it for $25 here.



When you get the email (after you buy)

make sure to scroll to the bottom of it,

and click the link to join the Facebook

group.  I'll meet you in there when I

wake up tomorrow, and we'll start your

marketing assignments.



The goal?



I want to help you make $1,000.



Will you?  I don't know - I know some

people will, and some won't.



Believe it or not - some people won't

even watch the video.  Lol.  Others

aren't even willing to spend $25 right

now to just get in, and do it.



Of course - I know you're one of the

smart readers on my list, who doesn't

want to take four million years to make

a measly $1,000 a day.



So you'll just get in.



Smart decision.



Welcome aboard.

That was the intelligent thing to do.  I'll

see you in the top secret group when I

get up, and we'll start the assignments.



*  I might wake up late, just as a warning.

Since I stopped working a job, I realized

that I like to stay up late, get up late, and

do what I want while I make tons of money.



So I'll see you in a bit - let me know if

for some reason you didn't get your email,

and I'll check to make sure your order

went through.



To Your Success

Big Idea Mastermind

"Covert Marketing Hypnotist"



P.S.  I would get all in, too (video)





12 rue du rocher, paris, B9 75008, FRANCE

Unsubscribe | Change Subscriber Options

No comments:

Post a Comment