Sunday, June 30, 2013

Big Idea Mastermind is LIVE! (for 24 hours only)



Hi

The moment everybody has been waiting for
is finally here :-)

I just opened the doors to Big Idea Mastermind...

GO HERE and Secure Your Spot NOW!

-----------------------------------------------------------------
OPEN FOR 24 HOURS ONLY.
-----------------------------------------------------------------

You've probably noticed that I basically do the
polar opposite of what everybody else is doing...

And it's no different with BIM...

So, here's how it works:

 1. Big Idea Mastermind will only be open for you
for 24 hours. No exeptions. And then it will close.

2. I'm also doing a little experiment...

Anybody who gets in before the timer on the page
reaches zero, will get BIM at NO COST.

100% Free.

That's basically saving you $5,000.00.

HERE'S YOUR LINK.

If you're quick enough, you will get your membership
fee waived for life.

If I were you, I'd run there now and grab my spot :-)

See you on the inside!



P.S. We're doing things on a BIG scale here and
I would love to have you hanging out with us...

Again, IF you get in before the timer at the top of
the page gets to zero, I will waive your membership
fee and you won't have to pay anything for BIM.

GO HERE NOW.

If you miss out, that's fine too.. you will be able to get in
later for only $5K/Yr.

This is NOT some kind of "scarcity thing". It's REAL.

Just want to make sure you're aware ;-)

Mr&Mrs Benham

Skype: ***

12 rue du rocher, paris, B9 75008, FRANCE

Unsubscribe | Change Subscriber Options

No comments:

Post a Comment