Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Letter

I wish to seek for your partnership in standing in as the claimant of funds owned by my client Chief James O. Ibori (former Governor of the oil richest State in Nigeria) who is currently facing financial charges in UK (http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-********). I am seeking your partnership to stand-in as the owner of the fund while I make arrangement for the funds to be delivered to your country. You will receive the fund, invest it and assume chairmanship of the company until my client is released.

I have great confidence reposed in your partnership, hence, your full support and participation will be required if this proposal meet your interest. Do send these information needed to proceed.

Full Names
contact address (not postal address)
Tel. number
Occupation
Marital Status

Upon your reply, I shall give you further detail.

Regards,
Mr. Emeka Arinze

No comments:

Post a Comment