Thursday, February 23, 2012

CHANGE OF OWNERSHIP LETTER‏

I wish to seek for your partnership in standing in as the claimant of funds owned by my client Chief James O. Ibori (former Governor of the oil richest State in Nigeria) who is currently facing financial charges in UK. I am seeking your help to stand-in as the owner of the fund while I make arrangement for the funds to be delivered to your country. You will receive the fund, invest it and assume chairmanship of the company until my client is released.

You should observe utmost confidentiality and be rest assured that your interest will be protected on this project. If you are interested in my proposal, do send these information needed to proceed. Full Names, contact address, Tel. number. Upon your reply, I shall give you further detail.

Regards,
Mr. Emeka Arinze

No comments:

Post a Comment