Friday, December 07, 2012

Invitation For Partnership!

Invitation For Partnership!

Good Morning,

I am financial broker and intermediary. The investor l have on my list are
interested on a JV equity investment or a direct private bridge financing
on form of a long term loan provided the interest rate can meet up to 1.5%
ROI annually.

The investors I have can fund to the tune of $ 100 Million USD at maximum.
They are equally willing to move the funding as quickly as possible.
Kindly provide me with full business details for further discussions. Once
I receive the full business plan, I will in return provide the investors
loan term sheet for your review.

Do you have a number I can reach you with?
I wait your response.

Regards
Graham Mark Harry
Managing Member
Draper Investment Company
Investment Committee
Dreikönigstrasse 31a
Zürich , Switzerland
CH-8002

via:dr_grahammark@***.fr

No comments:

Post a Comment