Sunday, December 02, 2012

Good day mygood friend,

Good day mygood friend,

 Let mestart by introducing myself to you. I am Mrs. EKATERINA LORIE, an accountsofficer with Bank of Africa here in Burkina Faso West Africa. I am writing youthis letter based on the latest development at my bank which I will like tobring to your personal edification. Please I would like my bank to transfer($18.5M) Eight Million Five Hundred Thousand United State Dollars into yourbank account in your country as the next kin.

Please doreply for more detail on how we are going to proceed if you are interestedplease you should indicate immediately so that more details and applicationform of this transaction will be given to you to fill and submit to the bankbefore the fund will transfer into your bank account okay.

Mrs. EKATERINA LORIE

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous, what a weblog it is! This webpage gives helpful facts to us, keep it up.
    My site ...

    ReplyDelete