Friday, December 07, 2012

Biblical 'Signs' Appear In Skies! Signal Return of Jesus!

 WTF is this????
What do they want to tell me? Did anybody read it?

*****************************************
The Return of Jesus is near!

Many pictures of the 'second sun' can be seen at  ***.blog.com


Our Saviour's Message

May 31, 2012



"The Five Wise Virgins"

"My Blessed Child, I am your Father Yahweh, yea Jehovah, Most High God. You come to Me today; and you ask Me if I have a word. Yes, My Little One, I have not one word, but two words. These two words are: 'sorrow,' and 'joy.'

For, to you righteous ones, I shall give you 'joy,' even in your times of despair and trouble! But, for the unrighteous, you shall reap, even as you have sown. To you, shall come a time of sorrow as few could ever imagine.

All of the gold in the world will not save one soul! And, for those, who love money and all that it can buy, a time of despair as few could imagine, shall grip them,

For, many have found comfort in their stuff and in their things, but all of their confidence in money and things will not only suffocate them, but will bury them.

I am stripping bare My people. I am bringing you face-to-face with who you really are and what you really are.

But, all, who truly love Me, and who love Me above all, will float in their joy and in their love for Me. And, when the calamities come, and when death and destruction looks them in their eyes, they will neither despair, nor faint. For, My strong arm is their support. My peace is their ever-present gift.

Their eyes are not fixed on this world and its luxuries, but their eyes are fixed on Me! They love Me above all and will not be moved from their faith. And, though the oceans shall rage and though the rivers shall rise, they will neither falter, nor stumble. For, these are Mine! I have fed them and I have raised them up for such a time as this!

But, I tell you now that the foundations of the earth shall be shaken! The earth shall rock! It shall be moved exceedingly. The heavens shall be moved! Back and forth, they will go! The deeps of the earth and the deeps of the oceans shall sigh! They shall move! The stars will be moved! Yes, moved exceedingly!

And, eyes, which can see, will see My hand in all things! For, in the heavens come lights and bodies, which did not previously exist! A dread is upon the planets; for there comes a great upsurge in My power, a great tearing, a great splitting in the heavens! In the cosmos, bitter signs! Two suns! Now, three lights! All foreboding of a terrible upheaval in the earth! A splitting and a cracking! Terrible cracking in the earth! Waves so high! Terrible waves, with some thinking that the waves are as high as the sky!

Oh, so dreadful are the days, which are upon the whole earth; and My hand is outstretched still. What is your choice, oh you wayward ones? Will you love money until death? Will you love the world and what is in it until your death?



Will you remain a slave to the flesh? Will you continue to worship the flesh and all of its earthly pleasures?



I tell you that there comes a snap, a very great snap, like a lightening snap and this snap of light will beat the earth! It will burn the earth! It will burn it and will cut deeply into the earth.

A fury! Yes, a fury in the earth! And, the power will blink and fail! Oh, what a tale to tell! A blinking! A dread! So terrible, indeed; for those in the world would not heed My word! They would not listen! They would not obey Me! And, in the dark, they will ponder their choices!

Oh, so great shall be the calamities and the lawlessness, and the violence and the gang warfare! Every man for himself! Every wicked deed, no longer in secret, but open and revealed!"

"Oh, Lord, Your words are so urgent! Your warnings are so grave, so serious! Father, what do You mean by all of this?" "My Little One, from the sun comes great trouble, more trouble than anyone could ever imagine! For, there is not one sun, but two! And, now, not only two suns, but see! (see bottom of page for information on these lights.)Three more!"

"Oh, Lord, what is all of this? What does this mean?"

"My Little One, people think that they know Me! They believe that they understand Me, but they understand little of Me and they know little of Me and My power. But, know one thing: 3+1=4 and four shall soon go forth in great power. They shall begin to draw this power from the divine manifestations of who they are."

"Lord, this is a very deep word."

"Yes, a very deep word, indeed! And, the foolish will be confounded; but the wise ones will not be confounded. 3+1 lights=4 lights in the sky; and these bright lights relate to the heavenly return of these four and who they really are.



"But, My Lord, are there not really five?" "Yes, My Blessed Child, five you will see, but one is small and so not as tall."



"My Lord, are these five not the Five Wise Virgins?"

"Five, indeed, who are among those, who have the holy seed."

"So, My Lord, the glory of these five somehow, and/or the glory of the manchild in them is being seen in the heavens. And, regarding the Five Wise Virgins, according to Your words in Pistis Sophia, are some of them not also considered as saviours?"

"But, they are separated from their glory."

"But, Blessed Saviour, many are erroneously labeling these bright disks as Nibiru."

"Yes, mistakenly! For, remember that Nibiru is also called the Red Dragon, so its light is within the red range. So, what they see is not Niburu, but they are witnessing the heavenly manifestations of the Five Wise Virgins."

"My Lord, how will this be? Will it be soon that you take these Five?"

"My Little One, you will firstly come into your power, but only part of your power. And, these others must greatly grow in their power! For, this is a very great power. What is seen (in the heavens) is the glory of these few! See? By degrees, they will be united with their rightful glory.

Now, My Blessed Child, this is very deep. For, few can grasp the facts, that 'the righteous will become as the stars in heaven.'  And, these "fires" are very great fires. This power is very great, and it is this fire and this power, which is heating up the earth and which is causing all manner of earthquakes!  For, this is also My judgment.

Yet in this way, I am also bringing forth My kingdom. For, in the sky will also be seen the glory of these five wise virgins, which is the manchild power in all of them. Now is the beginning of My Kingdom; and it will be manifest with many signs in the heavens."

"Praises to You, Father!  Blessed is Your Holy Name!"

"So, My Child, My great and holy fire is in the heavens and so is My great judgement.

Blessed is the one, who can receive and believe this word, that I now give to you. For, these five are all kings in My kingdom; and the holy son, who is within these five, shall rule this world in a very great way. My kingdom is now being set up in this solar system. Who will now mock Me and My words?

But, of a truth, My Blessed Child, firstly you will come into your great power. Firstly, you will receive your wings.

I am your Father, Yahweh, yea Jehovah, Most High God."

As witnessed, dictated and recorded this 31st day of May, 2012,  Linda Newkirk

The Wise Virgins



"And, they that be wise shall shine as the brightness of the firmament; and they that turn many to righteousness, as the stars forever and ever." Daniel 12:3



The Five Wise Virgins

Our Saviour's Message Continued

May 31, 2012



My Blessed Child, I am your Father Yahweh, yea Jehovah, Most High God; and I come back to you; for I know that your heart is overflowing with excitement and great joy about what is and what is to come.

For, you could not have imagined such a thing, that the glory of the manchild, who is to be within some of you, should appear in the sky as heavenly bodies. And, yes! This is one very great mystery! But it should not be a mystery; for I have told you that you shall shine as the stars of heaven!

But, behold the signs in the heavens! Signs of My kingdom come and My will be done in the earth as it is in heaven! Signs of My very first, firstfruits!  For, even as the sun is also called the virgin of light, these are also called virgins of light; for they are five, wise virgins. And, their light shall be as the light of the sun; and their fire shall be as the fire of the sun. And, their presence opposes evil of every sort.

And, their presence means that this power and this glory will also grow within these five, wise virgins. And, as this power and this presence grows within these wise ones, who are all now in the earth, so great will be the upheavals in the earth. So great will be My great judgments against the wickedness in this earth.

Hear Me now, My Blessed Child; for among these five, you shall be birthed firstly into your power and into your freedom. For, you are firstly the spiritual mother of My people all over the world. Secondly, you are the earth mother of My Holy Son, the manchild of Revelation Twelve; and thirdly, you are one of the two witnesses.

And, the fire and the power and the glory that I have given you through My Holy Son, who is within you, shall be known about all over the earth. And, the mockers will either repent, or be destroyed in their evils; for they have called what is good, bad; and what is holy, they have profaned!

Yes, the signs of My kingdom are in the earth and these signs will not leave, or be moved, not now, and not for many years. For, these are My righteous ones, and I shall rule the earth through My Son, who is within these wise ones. For, I shall give these powers above all others."

I am your Father, Yahweh, yea Jehovah, Most High God.

As witnessed, dictated and recorded this 31st day of May, 2012,  Linda Newkirk

Visit prophecies org to read the Barack Obama Antichrist prophecies...here are some excerpts...



Excerpted from the 'Obama Prophecies'  Nov 20, 2008 just after the election.



Just know, My Little One, that his roots go deep, that his roots are dark, and that they stretch wide in Communist/Marxist teachings and doctrines, even as I have shown you in a previous vision! For, these words and visions of our Father are also My words and visions to you! Obama has been brought through the ranks and has been deeply indoctrinated and trained in subversive techniques. And, he has been groomed and prepared for this time of world communism and Satanism; for nothing of such a magnitude happens in Satan's kingdom by chance! But, even so, am I not in all of this?



You, Oh, My People in this nation have refused Me! You have refused our Father! You have forsaken righteousness, preferring instead to follow after the world, and to trust in the arm of the flesh, and to believe in men and their powers! Yes, indeed, to trust in a wicked government to rescue you, to fix your problems and to provide for you!



Now comes the very antichrist into your midst and you see it not! For, you are looking for someone to SAVE you from your own downfall! You are looking to a man to fix the world situation! You are looking to a man to save you from war, to save your houses, to save your jobs and to save your families! Yes, you are looking to a man and I have given you a man, who will lie to you! He will tell you every smooth tale! He will con you with every smooth plan, even as he leads this nation off a cliff, to a point of no return. Even as he sets up death camps in your midst and even as he executes your families and even as he ravages your land with war and destruction, he will tell you that this if for your own good! Even as he beheads and kills you by the hundreds of thousands, oh yes, he will tell you that the terrorists and the dissidents must be purged.



Oh, yes he will do these things! He will cast you into a third world war and quickly so, to cause you to be attacked and to be annihilated and/or carried away by the foreign soldiers. But, he will not be satisfied with only bringing this nation to its knees. He will look to the whole world, and wish to conquer the whole world; and to bring to its knees the whole economic system in the world.



For, he would have all in the world to bend a knee to him and to worship him. And, many, many will bow and serve him and many, many will worship him and many, many will take the mark of the beast. But, the tried and true will not! My Faithful will not, yet these things shall be; for they are now upon you!



Be not troubled, My Little One, for even so, all of these things must be! I tell you now that Barack Hussein Obama is the antichrist and that the false prophet is also already known and is standing in the shadows. For, now is the time that the world knows, even as I have told you, that Barack Hussein is the antichrist and he will rise over this wicked nation! And, know that our Father has placed him here and many, many of you have believed a great lie! Yes, you have first loved a lie!



I have called and sent My prophets throughout this nation to warn you to repent of your wicked ways, and you would not! You would not receive My warnings of correction, but have overwhelmingly scoffed at My warnings to repent, or perish. Therefore, your hour is at hand, wherein I will raise up the antichrist over this land, and you will drink of the bitter cup of your own sins! For, oh so wicked you are, Oh Nation of America!

(end excerpt)



False rapture warning........





The Skies the World Over Will Erupt With UFOs"


My Blessed Child, I am your Father Yahweh, yea Jehovah, Most High God. Listen carefully to My words to you this morning; for you come and you ask Me about an event in the skies the world over, which shall surely come to pass.



Hear Me in this, My Blessed Child, and write what I say, that My people may be the wiser. I say to you, oh My people, "All eyes upon Me. All eyes upon Me. All eyes upon Me!" For, any and all, who take their eyes off Me, for even a moment, in these most perilous of times, may very well be deceived and carried into the enemy's camp.



Do you think to outsmart Satan? Do you not know that he has been the deceiver, even from the beginning? He is master of deception and very fine at it; and he has, at his disposal, great resources and great armies, which you, as a people, are ignorant of. And, his armies are far greater than you can imagine, even one third of the stars of heaven, who were cast down with him. Yet, these are not all, but in his army are cleverly disguised robotic elements, and robotic humans, as well as great numbers of his own children, who are also human.



Then, he also has at his disposal billions of humans all over the world, who have fallen to his wicked and deceptive ways, who do his bidding and are not even aware that they do his bidding. They kill at command. They steal at command. They lie at command and all under cover of government and official business. His chain of command is very great and you, oh My people, are grossly ignorant of him and his vast armies and means to both deceive you, and to destroy you.



Yet, many of you think to fight these battles. For, even as some few of you know and understand, you fight not against flesh, when you fight Satan and his many non-human hordes, but you fight against powers and principalities of great darkness, who are not human, and were never human, but fell from the Upper Realms. They aligned themselves with Satan/Lucifer to fight against the Light, for they wished to overtake the Light. They rebelled and fell, in pride and arrogance, and are thereby filled with every evil and perverted thing; and they wish to destroy all light on this planet and to consume it for themselves, that they might still rise up and overtake you, who bear My light. So, they war against those of you, who bear My light.

None of you 'true ones' escape their watchful eyes and as I have said to you, these vast armies have been cast down, but in My mercy and for the love of My Elect, I bound them in a secret place, until there would come the right time, the time of My own choosing, to release them. So, billions, many billions of them are bound up in this secret place, but at the time of My own choosing, I shall release them and they shall come forth, many, many billions of them; and they shall fill the skies the world over. They shall come at a terrible time in the earth and at a time when many feel hopeless and in great despair, at a time when many think that they will escape such terrible times.

Through vast mind control techniques, they will gain control over the minds of many! The curious and the spiritually weak listen and many of them will obey the commands and they will willingly go and enter into these ships. And, many, who believe what is called the "early-out rapture" will believe that these ships are of Me; for their thinking is twisted and they will fall for the great mind control, which will come at them from many directions.



Many televangelists will be used, and preachers will be used, as mind controlled stooges at the hands of Satan and these very evil creatures; and these preachers, and even certain prophets, will trumpet the arrival of Jesus for His people.



Great lies, storms of lies, will beat down on the people; and such lies will seduce the weak, as great numbers, even millions upon millions of people the world over, will agree to enter into these ships

.

Oh, the woes! Oh, the great woes! Oh the fright! Oh, the pain! Oh, the suffering! Oh, the sorrows! For, many of you will be killed straight away! You will be served up to these evil hordes as one great feast, and they will feast upon your flesh and upon your blood. For, they are not at all human, but you will see many, who are part bird and part reptile; and these are the Dragos. They will eat you alive, pecking and clawing at you and delighting in your fear as they gobble your flesh and drink your blood; for it is your life force that they wish to consume. It is your light, that they wish to devour.



But, some of you, who enter into these ships, which will fill the skies, will be saved for greater horrors. For, they will invade your bodies and will take over your bodies and will use your bodies to further deceive great numbers of people. For, their ways are not your ways. They were once of high standing in the Upper Realms, but they fell! Nevertheless, they are not without certain supernatural powers. And, you will not understand their powers; but when you later see some that you have seen and known to go into these ships, appear again before your very eyes, you will delight to see once again your friends and family, only to be consumed and devoured alive, by the Drago, who has taken the body.



Therefore, when you see those, who go up into these ships, consider them gone and do not trust your eyes regarding them again.



These Dragos will use these snatched bodies to take over many key positions in government, in armies, in important trades, and in important services.



Therefore, My warnings to you to come out of the world, will be more important than ever! For, in your day to day activities, you will encounter them, yet you will most certainly be deceived by them, that is, all but some very, very few of you.



And, this deception will be to your own undoing; for I warn you now that this is coming. This is going to happen, an alien invasion/false rapture; and this will be the reward for so many, who have loved a lie and who have spread the lie, that I would come for you before you have to suffer in the earth. Have I not told you that you would be tried in the fires and tested as gold and silver, yet many of you want the easy way and you will not hear the truths, but would rather believe the lies.



Now, the great liar is among you and he is not at all stupid. He is crafty, very crafty; and he watches you and analyzes you, when you have no clue that he is even in your midst. For, Satan, that old Dragon, has been cast down, even as My servant, Linda Newkirk, has written.

There came a war in Heaven in the late Winter and Spring of 2006, just as my servant, Linda Newkirk, has told you in the writings of Revelation Twelve, and Satan was cast down. Along with him were cast down many billions of Dragos, but I commanded Archangel Michael and others of My archangels to fight and to subdue them and to round them up and to hide them in a secret place. For, it was not time for them to come forth and to take their place in Satan's army in the earth. But, I tell you now, that there shall come a time, when I will set free these vast formation of Dragos and few of you will be the wiser.



Hear Me, oh you nations, who sleep and slumber. Satan is given his time in the earth and his kingdom is in place. By the day, you can see his great evils, and they escalate in the earth, yet so many of you prefer deception. You will not see the truths of what is, of what has been, and of what is to come.

The time of the great sifting is at hand and many souls will be sifted into the fires (of hell). Also, at this time, many will make the most terrible decision to take the mark of the beast; and these souls will be destroyed. Yes, indeed, a great sifting is at hand.



Beware, oh you, who sleep in the midst of such evil; for in your ignorance, you will be carried away.

For, you will most certainly now either seek Me with your whole heart and you will walk in My statutes and keep My commandments, or you will be in the camp of Satan. For, it is either one, or the other.





Make your way straight, oh My people. Keep your eyes fixed on Me. Consider Me in all things, lest you be deceived and carried away and end up in the fires! For, ????

e there was a nation, there have never been times as severe, as what you are now entering into.



Make copies of this message and distribute far and wide, that the blind may see and understand what is upon the whole world.



My Little One, My words, which you just heard in the spirit, when translated mean, "Stay away from the Dragon," and I have allowed you to hear these words, even in My own language, a language that you do not know; for these words are for all nations, but especially for My people in China and the Orient. "STAY AWAY FROM THE DRAGON!"

And, with these words, I say unto you and unto all of My people, the light of My Kingdom is in the earth and it shines to every humble and obedient heart. Receive My light, oh My people and be filled; for this light is My pure love to you. And, when you see all of these things come to pass, then know that My finger tip is about to touch you, oh My Faithful Bride.



I am your Father Yahweh, yea Jehovah, Most High God.



As witnessed, dictated and recorded this 13th day of July 2011, Linda Newkirk





The following vision was received by a woman in the USA named Susan.

Early in 1990 I began attending a small local church which taught about the tribulation rapture. Some believed it would be just prior to the great tribulation period and others believed it would occur 3-1/2 years after the great tribulation started, but everyone there believed in it with all their hearts, minds and souls. Their hope seemed to be in not having to occupy their flesh through some part or all of the great tribulation. It appeared to be the very foundation that their faith and hope in God was based upon, even though they did also preach Christ dying on the Cross for us all.

I have personally experienced what I believe John experienced in Rev. 4:1-2 on many occasions, with my spirit being with The LORD and how my flesh, as well as John's did not leave earth.

Shortly thereafter, this is what I heard and what was seen during my vision.

All television stations, radio news reports and local churches were telephoning their parishioners, they were trumpeting locations throughout all major cities instructing the followers of Christ where to go to be "raptured up to be with The Lord".



The TV showed the drama on every channel with people screaming, "It IS the Rapture, Praise God! Let us go to where God IS waiting for us so we will not be left behind in this unbearable tribulation! Quickly now, run! Not only from the media was this chant being heard, but it was in the air everywhere, near and far. Thousands upon thousands who previously had not come out of their homes for many days, due to fear of being outside from the foreign military stationed everywhere, in a frenzy flocked to the appointed places where circular aircraft were positioned in the sky between the tallest buildings.



The military stood by unusually silent and still as they let the masses pass pressing onward to their predetermined destinations. It did not seem unusual to anyone to see such aircraft and people were not in the least frightened by them being there. Mostly those confessing to be Christian and even those who did not confess to be a Christian believed it to be the army of The LORD our God, i.e. The Rapture.



I could see myself making my way quickly to one of the closest locations to warn people, but my screams of "NO! - Don't Go! It Is NOT The LORD" were lost as people disappeared under the faint laser type light beamed down from the whirling circular crafts while the sounds of "Here I am Lord, Save me! permeated above all else.



My heart was heavy with an overwhelming sadness and my eyes streamed down tears as I grievously watched the great deception. As I looked up I could somehow hear the horrific screams of those that had been deceptively "beamed up", but no one else appeared to hear them or their muffled cries of, "Forgive Me, Lord", over the turmoil below.

During this vision the following Scripture came forth into my mind and is now seared forever upon my mind and heart.

"Then if any man shall say unto you, Lo, here is Christ, or there; believe it not. For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect. Behold, I have told you before. Wherefore if they shall say unto you, Behold, he is in the desert; go not forth: behold, he is in the secret chambers; believe it not." Matthew 24:23-26



July 5, 2011

My daughter almost 7, named Victoria, had a dream she was with the Lord this Sunday June 26th.

She saw millions of alien ships around earth, circular shaped. Victoria was told in the dream these aliens will lie to get people in their ships, she was made to understand by the Lord that in no way should these ships be entered. They the aliens are liars. She was shown the weapons inside the ships and after humans entered the alien ships these weapons will be used to kill the humans. She was shown that many people around the world entered the alien ships and once inside the aliens ate the humans flesh raw and will even drink their blood.

Once people enter the ships they will find out to late that they just entered the butcher shop and will be on their menu.



What ever lie is told by these aliens should be ignored, people should seek the Holy bible and Jesus while there is still time.

Some theories about their lies.

1. Humans are a DNA test experiment and they are our creators.

2. Over population and will transport many humans to another world.

3. Disasters coming to earth, will help humans avoid these coming disasters by taking these humans to another place of safety.

Blessings Raul.

Sometime in 2007

I have had several dreams about aliens filling the skies with different sizes and shapes of crafts. In the first dream I saw a ufo taking off that had windows around the craft. Looking closer I saw a number of humans looking out the windows, they had very sad looks on their faces as though they had realized the big mistake they had made.

In the second dream the sky was filled with them again many different types but mostly circular. In this dream two creatures in hooded robes came walking up to me and I rebuked them in the name of Jesus. They then turned and fled.

In the third dream the sky again was filled and I was yelling at people (mostly young people) telling them not to get on the craft but they would not listen.

Mark Brander, Ontario Canada

Additional testimony sent into an alternative news website from a man named Brian.

September 20, 2007

The reason I am writing you is to inform you that over the last 3 years, I have had a series of very strange, disturbing dreams, that I believe have been given to me by God

.

In the first dream, I was surrounded by my friends at an outside gathering, when a "flying saucer" appeared overhead. I was the first to notice it. Then 10s, then hundreds, and finally thousands of them filled the sky.



In the dream the only conscious thought I had was " God, how could You let this happen?" I lost all faith in Christ instantly, only in the dream though. I awoke, puzzled, but went on about my life not ever thinking anything of it.



Then the scripture " even the elect will be deceived", entered my mind. The dream made sense instantly, but I was still skeptical. I have been shunned by many of my christian friends for my intense interest in this field. But I know that there is something to this. I have had several more dreams since that one. One where my child was abducted, and another where I encountered one of these beings face to face. He was livid with me.



As it approached me, i heard a voice come from the sky. It said "They do not want to be exposed as fallen angels." The thing almost attacked me until I called on Jesus and it instantly boarded the craft and disappeared. The other dreams are all similar to the first one. Ships filling the sky and pandemonium below.

No comments:

Post a Comment